Dimes is offline Senior Member

TEST E every four days..250, should that show any gains?

Should that work.... it would be a total of 14 amps.. 250mg in 10 weeks, would this give someone any gains and how much different in puonds gained would it be if it was 500 mg a week for ten weeks, thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    so.. 250mg every 4 days?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Just shoot it on mon and thurs, it will be easier to keep track of the shots and when you need to take them. Also, you will make gains from 250mg/wk of enan if it is your first cycle, but I would bump it up to 500mg/wk (1cc on mon and 1 cc on thurs).

yes 250mg every four days.. what do you think the difference would be in gains from that way and 500mg a week?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    no noticable difference... i'd shoot every 3.5 days just to keep it consistent, aka sunday night/thursday morning

Your gains will be much more hinged on your diet and training being in check than a day's difference in injection frequency.

damian is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=AandF6969]no noticable difference... i'd shoot every 3.5 days just to keep it consistent, aka sunday night/thursday morning

Your gains will be much more hinged on your diet and training being in check than a day's difference in injection frequency.[/QU

well said....

anyone else?

t-money is offline Member
    That will work fine. Most people hit every Mon/Thurs because it is easy to keep track of instead of constantly counting the days since the last injection. Test E has a long half life. I hit 250 one time a week for my first cycle when I was just a kid and I saw very good gains form that. I knoiw others who only hit 250 once a week and saw very good results.

T

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Just shoot it on mon and thurs, it will be easier to keep track of the shots and when you need to take them. Also, you will make gains from 250mg/wk of enan if it is your first cycle, but I would bump it up to 500mg/wk (1cc on mon and 1 cc on thurs).
    right on....should see noticeable difference by week 4.....

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    If you train & eat well you should do very nicely with 350mg EW - I did...although I'd be tempted to run it a little longer seeing as it's pretty a low dose....

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    i just started 250mg per week test E, first shot last nite
    did a 25g 5/8 pin, in the delt, i wanted an inch but it was all they had at the drug store, i stuck that fukker all the way in tho..... hoepfully ill see sumthin good from just 250 a week we'll see.... good luck on ur cycle bro

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    i just started 250mg per week test E, first shot last nite
    did a 25g 5/8 pin, in the delt, i wanted an inch but it was all they had at the drug store, i stuck that fukker all the way in tho..... hoepfully ill see sumthin good from just 250 a week we'll see.... good luck on ur cycle bro
    get rid of the slin pins and order some 1 inch 23's right off this website

t-money is offline Member
    You will see results form 250mg EW. Esecially if it is your first cycle. You can run it loger since the dosage is low and your results will be quality.

T

Thanks Guys.

tugs is offline New Member
    I have had to here this more than once before it finally sunk in--if your training is not up to par than your wasting your time--and the same goes for your recovery and your diet..also,as far as the dosage--this is only my opinion--to me that amount will make some difference but you can do alot better--why go thru a weak to mild cycle andwaste time when you can get so much more out of a cycle of lets say 750 test e wkly!!Im not naivly promoting the more the better approach but sometimes it is--250 to 350 wkly is to me just cruising--if im gonna step into the ring of gear use,with all its risks,--well than im gonna use all that time to the max and then get out.Why dribble and dabble with it?? just my opinion--i know there 2 sides 2 the story--good luck

gerard1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    If you train & eat well you should do very nicely with 350mg EW - I did...although I'd be tempted to run it a little longer seeing as it's pretty a low dose....
    Just to be clear, is it OK to inject test enanth just once per week? If using 250 per week, will the results be the same from injecting once per week, versus doing two injections of 125 each a few days apart?
    thx!

Thread Information