europeman is offline Junior Member

cutting cycle, witch AS to prevent the muscle los of t3

In a few months, I will start a cutting cycle, I was thinking about the following

week 1-10 400 mg EQ
    week 4-10 40 mg fina ed
    week 4-10 30 mg anaver ed
    week 4-10 100/150 mg T3 day

does this sound right? or is it better to lose the EQ

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I would loose the EQ and add Prop at 50-100mg ed for 12wks, fina I would go with 50-75mg ed and end at wk 10 as you have it, you might also want to throw in some winny for 5wks ending it with the prop.
    imo

HM

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    sounds good, i am taking t3 right now and i'd have to say clenbuterol gave me better results and didn't leave me feeling like i was gonna kill my hormones. anyway don't take over 100 mg t3 u dont wanna risk f-ing yourself up, other then that it sounds good. u might wanna think about adding some test prop in there too your cycle seems kinda light.

I would also look up what mallet says about t3, the 7/5 split with clen and t3...

Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    sounds good, i am taking t3 right now and i'd have to say clenbuterol gave me better results and didn't leave me feeling like i was gonna kill my hormones. anyway don't take over 100 mg t3 u dont wanna risk f-ing yourself up, other then that it sounds good. u might wanna think about adding some test prop in there too your cycle seems kinda light.
    I disagree with the t3 part, you can go over 100mcg, and no you wont f**k anything up... I have taken up to 200mcg all at once for a wk..im not f'ed up..you need to keep your body temp in the right range...this is key to the dose of your t3

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd be really tempted to run some Test with that - prop would prolly be best, but Test E would do if your diet & training are good. Also 10 weeks seems a little short to run Eq (IMO) but I suppose as your not doing a mass cycle thus shouldn't matter too much.
    Without test you're very likely to have probs as the fina will shut you down hard ( the Eq & var will too, but to a lesser extent )
    If you want to loose the Eq you could swap it for Test prop - that would look pretty good to me....
    1-10 Test Prop 50-100mg ED
    1-10 Fina 40mg ED
    4-10 Var 30mg ED
    4-10 T3 100 - 150mcg (fast taper up - slow down)

If you really wanted to use Eq on a 10 weeker you could use Bold Prop instead shot ED/EOD - would make more sense.

europeman is offline Junior Member
    okay, thanks for the replys, also, When I start this cycle, I just ended an 12 week cycle with 1000 mg test week. i will start that cycle monday. Is it a better way do take some time of ore run directly in that cutting cycle?

take time off bro, and do the proper PCT...cant stress that enough

Thread Information