fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

Come off slow????

At the end of a 14 week 500mg Test Enthanate cycle, should I just quit the injections and start PCT or should I taper off and buy another amp and do about 250mg every 10 days just to come down slower so I don't "crash".

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    no, just stop, no need to taper the dosage.....

Welcome friend............

Quote Originally Posted by fredtaylor
    At the end of a 14 week 500mg Test Enthanate cycle, should I just quit the injections and start PCT or should I taper off and buy another amp and do about 250mg every 10 days just to come down slower so I don't "crash".
    This fine board you and I belong to called Anabolic Review has and entire section link with standard start times for PCT with test only cycles...Scoll down to the bottom of this page and you'll find link then your answers...This information will help assist you in not crashing..Also too with alittle research there is a very informative thread on after cycle work-outs, natural supplementation and etc also to assist you in holding on to your gains and prevent crashing...Congrats on your cycle....

P Rock is offline Member
    every time i come straight off and go into pct, i seem to lose gains quicker, even with proper pct. when i use to taper off, my gains held on much longer. jmo. next time im going to taper off for a few extra weeks, after completeing my cycle and before hitting pct.

Thread Information