Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Exclamation just how dangerous is using T3 for growth?

I want to start using up all this T3 i have at 12.5mcg ED for growth during my bulk phase for the next 6 months! My question is how dangerous would this be?? would using T3 for that long screw up any thing with my thyroid or am i safe? is there any thing i should know about this before i start like pct afterwards or somrthing that needs to be taken with the T3?
    any help would be great.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Here is what mallet has to say on the subject:

t3 with test/tren cycle????

"I don't see any real added benefits from running low doses of t3, sure 12.5 mcg might not effect your endogeous production, but 12.5mcg will only raise your BBT .2 deg at most, the added benefit of increased protein synthesis and carb utilization can be beneficial if your already nearing the optimal range for synthesis of these nutrients. Tren doesn't effect your thyroid in a negative way, tren above all other AAS gives you probably the greatest rise in basal metabolic rate than any other AAS I've ever tried. If your goal is to burn substantial fat then you need to get your BBT into the optimal range then you'll probably need more than 12.5 mcg/day...but considering your body already produces roughly 75mcg a day of t4 which it converts about 1/3 of that into t3, so 25mcg's a day of natural available t3, there is not much sense in shutting down your own endogeous production unless your in a low thyroid function right now, which would be in the low 97's or even the high 96'6. Taking t3 during pct's is a bad idea because your body is already in a catabolic state which will further surpress your thyroid function i would wait atleast a month after your done your cycle, or better yet, do the t3 while your on your cycle, just don't try to bulk and cut at the same time."

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Here is what mallet has to say on the subject:

t3 with test/tren cycle????
    This does NOT answer the question...

BUMP!!! for replies that do

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    isnt t3 for cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by DanRT117
    isnt t3 for cutting?

Trying to simplify it:
    it is used for cutting because one of it's functions in the body is to control Metabolism.

It also increases protein synthesis...so it can also be used in bulking cycles

BUMP!! for replies

Thread Information