SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

Minoxidill and hairloss

Wuz up fellas, I am going into my 4th week of QV Enanthate (375mg a week) and things are going good so far. I am also going into my 4th and last week of anavar (20mg's a day). I am 25yrs old and I have been using Minoxidil 5% for the past few years consistently. About 5 years ago I noticed slight thining on the top so I jumped on the rogaine. It has not become worse and I don't want it to either. I know these are low dosages and I haven't noticed any more hair shedding than usual but will minoxidil be enough just in case it does want to start falling out, considering I have been using it for so long. Should I also start using Nizoral shampoo and would 1% be enough 3-4 times a week. Any advice would be appreciated thanks!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    Wuz up fellas, I am going into my 4th week of QV Enanthate(375mg a week) and things are going good so far. I am also going into my 4th and last week of anavar(20mg's a day). I am 25yrs old and I have been using Minoxidil 5% for the past few years consistently. About 5 years ago I noticed slight thining on the top so I jumped on the rogaine. It has not become worse and I don't want it to either. I know these are low dosages and I haven't noticed any more hair shedding than usual but will minoxidil be enough just in case it does want to start falling out, considering I have been using it for so long. Should I also start using Nizoral shampoo and would 1% be enough 3-4 times a week. Any advice would be appreciated thanks!

Why not? Adding Nizoral is cheap and effective (if you dig around there's a study showing it's AS effective as minoxidil). I'd start off using it 2x week, leave it on for 5 minutes. If you don't have any irritation, try it 3-4x a week.

Thread Information