Thread: should i start?

CrackTheSky is offline Banned

Question should i start?

hey im 16, a junior in HS. i was wondering if i should start a cycle or not. i do track (pole vault) and need to get stronger and faster. im 6'2" and waigh 180 (small) and need to get bigger and stronger. i did some research and anavar seems to me to bet the best choice. is the best choice and if so how can i get started?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    NO!! ur too young bro, wait til ur 20-21.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    go ahead mess ur body up! ur test levels wil nerver return to normal and u wont grow any more! ur insides wil b stressed to the limit and u will really damage ur body! b sensible and wait til ur older (21+) everyone wil same the same thing to u on this board and other boards if they know wot there on about! plus ur 16 and u wil prop b banned soon as this board is 18+

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    hey dont you have to be 18 to post here

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    SLAP!!

OOPS!! Can I slap him if he is under 18?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Dear GOD, 16 years old and your thinking about juicing? If you have done any research you would know that this is a very bad and dangerous IDEA. Do you want to close your growth plates? Do you want to screw up your endocrine system? Do you want your hormones messed up for life? Do you want to have kids? And thats just to name a few... A simple cycle of Anavar turns into many many more cycles down the road and your are way to young to even think about it. There are NO shortcuts.

Be safe

BLT

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Dear GOD, 16 years old and your thinking about juicing? If you have done any research you would know that this is a very bad and dangerous IDEA. Do you want to close your growth plates? Do you want to screw up your endocrine system? Do you want your hormones messed up for life? Do you want to have kids? And thats just to name a few... A simple cycle of Anavar turns into many many more cycles down the road and your are way to young to even think about it. There are NO shortcuts.

Be safe

BLT
    (Listen to this Sandwich Artist, he's knows what he's talking about)
    Bro, check out a board that allows members under the age of 18.. and research proper diet, and training.. use your natural test levels for as long as you can.. into your 20's at least... diet will be the key for you for years to come... and DON'T feel stupid, at least you researched THIS much before making that huge mistake... be thank-ful you found AR....
    Good luck
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 11-10-2004 at 05:36 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    blown.... way to s care the little one...prag... i hate to be the one...maybe not, but for our protection little man, this is an 18+site..

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    My god. Go play your gamecube and get back to us in 8 years. You NEED this for pole vaulting?!?!? Christ.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    we seriously need to have a thread that everyone has to read to unlock their abilities to post....or like a little online quiz they have to take before they can post ...questions like (is it ok to do AAS if you're under 18??? (yes/no), etc)....just what i think

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Your way to young to start using AAS.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRT117
    hey dont you have to be 18 to post here

I somehow thought so too

t-money is offline Member
    18 is the age requirement bro. However, stick around and learn as much as you can. Train hard and eat right for 5-7 years THEN RE-EVALUATE whether or not AAS are for you.

I understand that HS sports is important, but unless you are olympic caliber, there is no need to juice at 16 years old. You simply don't need to.

Isn't it more benficial for a polevaulter to be somewhat light and powerful. Adding size will lower you power to weight ratio. How will that improve your vaulting? Just something to think about.

Also, trust me when I say that it is not easy to hide it from your parents and WHEN they find out it sucks worse. My parents caught me during my first year in college and told me they would stop paying for my school, force me to go to community college, charge me rent in their house...and they drug tested me every two weeks for 12 months.

Just think real hard about the pro's and con's. No one can stop you and in the end you will do what you want. Just hold off until you are 21+.

Good luck bro.

T

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    go ahead mess ur body up! ur test levels wil nerver return to normal and u wont grow any more! ur insides wil b stressed to the limit and u will really damage ur body! b sensible and wait til ur older (21+) everyone wil same the same thing to u on this board and other boards if they know wot there on about! plus ur 16 and u wil prop b banned soon as this board is 18+
    ok, when i researched anavar i found on several sites that Anavar causes little or no side affects. i also read that it will not stunt growth because it does not affect the bones. and i also do not think that u have to be 18 to post on this site

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackTheSky
    ok, when i researched anavar i found on several sites that Anavar causes little or no side affects. i also read that it will not stunt growth because it does not affect the bones. and i also do not think that u have to be 18 to post on this site

Read this bone head it is on the main page !!!! Steroid .com Disclaimer
    Steroid. com brings to you as much free anabolic steroid information as we can. Anabolic steroids are a very popular anabolic (muscle building) drug that is not legal in all countries. Anabolic steroids can be dangerous to your health and may result in many different types of side effects. We have a very detailed section about the side affects of anabolic steroids and it should be read at least once. Anabolic steroids should only be used with a doctors supervision. We have many profiles on anabolic steroids in the "steroid profile" section of our site. If you can not find the answers that you are looking for about a particular steroid, please see our discussion board. There are hundreds of people on-line to answer your questions. Please do not ask us anabolic steroid related questions directly. We can not and will not answer these for you. Steroid laws are different throughout the world, but here in the United States, anabolic steroids are illegal without a prescription. Please DO NOT ask us to sell or send you anabolic steroids and DO NOT send us anabolic steroids. If you see errors on our website, please contact us to let us know. If you need medical assistance due to the use of anabolic steroids, please see your doctor immediately.

This world wide web site is provided by Stroid.com. This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use the web site www.Steroid.com.com. PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HERE, YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEB SITE. These Terms and Conditions maybe revised at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you.

Section 1. Purpose of WEB SITE and COMPANYS Denial of Liability.

YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE (18). USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY.

Now like the bro's said, you do this and you will fvck up your body for a life. 16 is too young man !!!!!

ok man....was just lookin for some info not to get yelled at by some guy who decided to copy and paste a few rules. anyway....back to what i said about the very few side affects....................

i also heard that Anavar is almost as harmless at creatine mono

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackTheSky
    not to be mean, but this is ridiculous.

creatine is one thing...but anavar is a steroid . a *hormone*

i know there's lots of mis-information out there that will say it's ok to start using AS early...but please, please don't believe the hype.

you're playing with your hormone levels, something that you're going to need for the rest of your life...at this point in your life, you have so much natural endogenous testosterone already flowing through your veins, that it's stupid to cycle anyway. get your diets and workouts right, and you'll continue to see gains. if you're not seeing gains, you're doing something wrong. at your age, you have a long way to go before you've reached your potential.

don't look at steroids as a "magic bullet" to get you where you want to be in a short amount of time...as you get older, AS can become a useful adjuct to your training/diet...but not now.

good luck man, be smart, be safe, and keep lifting/working hard!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sorry bro but you gotta be 18 to post on this board.
    Later,

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Yo crack.......

This is absolutely not true
    Var ( like any AS) can do some nasty sh1t to you ( & your nuts )
    The people on this board are good bro's - the reason they're yelling is because they really dont want to see a good ( I assume ) athlete completely fv<k his body up at such a young age.......
    You can still cause some real damage to yourself at 21 years+ but at least your body & hormones have settled down a bit & you have a hope in hell of recovering if you screw up........

please, please leave the AS alone ( even the legal ones ) until you're 20+ --you already have plenty of your own hormones floating around your body @ your age - use them wisely - train like a bitch & eat like a horse & you will grow ( & get stronger) - this will give you a fantastic foundation for when you're a bit older.......

t-money is offline Member
    Hey Crack -- Not a good idea to get an attitude when a) you are too young to be her. b) this is a great board with awesome bro's that can be an excellent source of information. Even if you don't like the info being given to you, more oten than not it is very accurate.

I would advise you that when you rejoin under a new name, to shut your ignorant mouth and read, read, read what guys have to say. When you turn 18+ go ahead and post.

T

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    you can take other supplements till your about 19 or 20 then if you still feel the same and want a go at steroids , do as much research as u can. get a good reliable sourse
    good luck.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Sorry bro but you gotta be 18 to post on this board.
    Later,
    Thanx he needed that and hope he stays clean .
    Good job ~MBaraso~
    Last edited by Geeezer; 11-11-2004 at 09:25 AM.

Thread Information