Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350

    High dose var????

    Anyone done a high dose var cycle?? Say 70mg+ ED?
    Was thinking of doing 80mg Var ED with a low dose of Test E (300mg EW)
    Any experiences / ideas?

  2. #2
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    I've only run var at 40mg/ed, but the next time I do use it I'll do 80. I think you'd be ok running that.

  3. #3
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350
    did you do var only?
    was also debating adding 500mg primo EW?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    taking you down
    Posts
    545
    run a search on Var man, theres lots of articles stating that runing var at this high a level isn't benefical at all and can actually hinder gains. i wouldn't run var at higher then 50

  5. #5
    Njectable's Avatar
    Njectable is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    920
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    run a search on Var man, theres lots of articles stating that runing var at this high a level isn't benefical at all and can actually hinder gains. i wouldn't run var at higher then 50
    hmm i've never read anything such as that and i thought i read any thread about var, anyways i'm taking 80mg/ED into week 3.5 and my strength and muscle hardness is through the roof.. although i've only gained about 3-5 lb's i believe i've also lost slight some slight bf... hoping my gains will keep comming though, next time i'll definately be stacking it with something either being test E or primo just concerned about acne with the test more then anything though, i'm sure i'll get over it though and start injecting

  6. #6
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    hmm i've never read anything such as that and i thought i read any thread about var, anyways i'm taking 80mg/ED into week 3.5 and my strength and muscle hardness is through the roof.. although i've only gained about 3-5 lb's i believe i've also lost slight some slight bf... hoping my gains will keep comming though, next time i'll definately be stacking it with something either being test E or primo just concerned about acne with the test more then anything though, i'm sure i'll get over it though and start injecting
    Ive never heard it either, in fact, I know several guys who have run high dose var like over 100mg and they had no problems and got very strong.

    No I didnt run it alone, I had prop there as well.

  7. #7
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Aurora,Co
    Posts
    910
    I am running 50 mg everday along with winny and test.

    I will let you know i, being as how I just started the var yesterday.
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 11-11-2004 at 01:28 PM.

  8. #8
    Theedge's Avatar
    Theedge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    hmm i've never read anything such as that and i thought i read any thread about var, anyways i'm taking 80mg/ED into week 3.5 and my strength and muscle hardness is through the roof.. although i've only gained about 3-5 lb's i believe i've also lost slight some slight bf... hoping my gains will keep comming though, next time i'll definately be stacking it with something either being test E or primo just concerned about acne with the test more then anything though, i'm sure i'll get over it though and start injecting

    Bro, I think you are waisting a whole lot of money. You could save that money and buy another Var cycle for later. I'm taking 30mg/day with Creatine and I'm just starting week 2. I'm up 5lbs, and strength is up across the board, and my definition is already noticiable. You said you are into week 3.5 and up only 3-5. I have read many posts as well, stating that anything over 50mg is a waiste. Just my experience.

  9. #9
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    I usually run 40mg-50mg...Don't reallly know anyone that has done much more...

  10. #10
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I usually run 40mg-50mg...Don't reallly know anyone that has done much more...
    shouldnt need much more

  11. #11
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Aurora,Co
    Posts
    910
    bump for more answers

  12. #12
    Njectable's Avatar
    Njectable is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    920
    Quote Originally Posted by Theedge
    Bro, I think you are waisting a whole lot of money. You could save that money and buy another Var cycle for later. I'm taking 30mg/day with Creatine and I'm just starting week 2. I'm up 5lbs, and strength is up across the board, and my definition is already noticiable. You said you are into week 3.5 and up only 3-5. I have read many posts as well, stating that anything over 50mg is a waiste. Just my experience.
    maybe so, but i got my powder dirt cheap so no sense in letting it sit

  13. #13
    Theedge's Avatar
    Theedge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    maybe so, but i got my powder dirt cheap so no sense in letting it sit
    I didn't say let it sit...I was just thinking instead of shoving all of it in your system during one cycle, turn it into 2 cycles. Thats all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •