kingleo is offline New Member

"animal power" stanolozol....real or scam?

has anyone heard of "animal power" stan 50......it comes in 10 cc brown bottles and does not really settle out like all the other winny i have ever had this trouble me as well as the brown bottle........this is supposed to be a new company (mexico) and the have 300cc/ml deca and cypionate and enanthate as well. the bottles have holograms with the animal power logo....it all looke legit . if they are scammers they spent alot of money to make..............can anyone give me feedback on these products?

Real.

kingleo is offline New Member
    what other info do you have?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    on a side note, does anyone know what the ester breakdown is on the power animal super test 260?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Real....

I think ANimal Power is actually Austrailian made

Would have to check it out

Mexican.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingleo
    has anyone heard of "animal power" stan 50......it comes in 10 cc brown bottles and does not really settle out like all the other winny i have ever had this trouble me as well as the brown bottle........this is supposed to be a new company (mexico) and the have 300cc/ml deca and cypionate and enanthate as well. the bottles have holograms with the animal power logo....it all looke legit . if they are scammers they spent alot of money to make..............can anyone give me feedback on these products?
    I have used their propinate. They are definiatly a legit company but I would rate their products only as so so, just like any other mexican vet company. APs web site said their 100mg/ml prop tested at 109.5 mg/ml. I don't buy that for a second. I would say it was underdosed, maybe by as much as 10-15 mg. I wasn't very impressed.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it is mexican, it is very much like qv, they even have the same products. ive been using there test-enth and deca -300 latley and have had great results. you get a very good product for a great price with animal power.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i've heard great things about them, and just got some eq for my next cycle. it is pretty much a duplicate company of qv. infact i heard some people left qv to start this company. i think we will be hearing alot about them in the near future because its just starting to get out there

Thread Information