gixxer600 is offline Member

What should I do?? (opinions please!)

Well, I'm coming to the end of my cycle. I've beed on sus 400 (PVL) for 12 weeks (200mg eod), and 75mg prop eod for the first 5 weeks. I've made fantastic gains while keeping my BF % minimal. My problem is I don't want to stop yet. I was thinking of maybe going two more months for a total of 5 months. I know I might get flamed but I don't think that its all that bad. It is my third cycle, and I'm nearing 28 years of age. (just incase people ask!) Do you guys think that I should stick with the sustanon OR should I switch it up and do enth or cyp?? I want to stay away from the winny cause I'm prone to losing my hair. I have 2 more weeks till the end of this cycle so if I added two more months, it would mean that I would have 10 more weeks to go. I wouldn't mind doing something with longer esters. I'm running out of places to stick myself!! Let me know what you all think!

Peace!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Give us your stats and cycle history

If you intend to extend your cycle length..being at week 12 already, for the next two months i'd Drop the sus and prop.. and use Test-E bump up total dosage in the range 500mg-1gr

But that's only me personally.

Why would u personally want to prolong the cycle tho?

I've never done more than the usual 12 weeker. Just curious to see how my body reacts to longer cycles. My other cycles were the usual d-bol and sustanon cycles. I've dabbled with omnadrens my first cycle as well. I just think I have room to grow a little more. Why stop if I'm still progessivley growing? You know what I mean??

Stay on.

Yea i do actually...

Hooker: you mean with the sustanon ?? If so, should I bump up the doses a little??

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Stay on.
    Agreed..but shouldn't he drop the short esters in favor of Test-e?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you say you want to stay away from winny cause you're prone to losing your hair.....i hope you know test converts into DHT, your hair will thin regardless

Whichever.

I'm aware of that Wolfy. So far I've been alright with what I've been doing. I've heard way too many horror stories with winny. Thanks for the replies bros. I have a few things to contimplate.

Thread Information