tall_skinny is offline Junior Member

Question jump start with m1t???

on a 12 week test e, deca , and winny cycle, would it be beneficial to take m1t at the beginning of the cycle? or is this a dumb question. im trying to learn more about M1t and 1AD

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tall_skinny
    on a 12 week test e, deca, and winny cycle, would it be beneficial to take m1t at the beginning of the cycle? or is this a dumb question. im trying to learn more about M1t and 1AD
    I used dbol as a jumpstart and it worked very well. Cant say about mit but I do know that it is suppose to make you very lethargic and take your appitite away. But I guess it can be used as a jump start but I would gpo with the dbol myself.

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    can anyone compare the potentcy of m1t to any other anabolics

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    I jumpstarted my current cycle with M1T at 15mg/day for 4 weeks. If compared to another AAS I would say it has effects similar to tren just not as pronounced. But it definitely made me lethargic. I had to fight with myself every morning just to get out of bed. I think Dbol would be the better choice.
    Swoleup

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I don't know much about M1T, but I can say that Dbol will get the job done.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    M1T is awsome. Im on it now w/ little to no side effects. Maybe more lethargic, but Ive been sleepin in classes all semester. 530am PT sessions for 8 weeks wears you out then listin to a monotone douche talk biology doesnt help. No appetite surpression either. I can still pound 2-3 plates at breakfast every morn and down 3 cans of tuna w/ all my usual chow. Im just using it and 4derm, no test E. M1T is similar to dbol in huge pumps and back pains, but I dont know about using it to kickstart a cycle, it would be better than nothing I suppose.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I think M1T works great as a jumpstart. Like solider said it is similar to dbol ...awesome pumps, water weight and strength increase. I'd say pick the M1T to jumpstart or the winny to end it...not both. What are your goals for this cycle?

I just re=read your post. Deca and winny together? You'll be too bloated from the deca to notice the results of winny...sounds like you need to plan out your cycle a little better. And FYI you never want to mix two oral steroids because of the major strain on your liver.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    The effects of m1t and juice are incomparable. You would be far better off to jump start with d-bol, drol or prop.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tall_skinny
    on a 12 week test e, deca, and winny cycle, would it be beneficial to take m1t at the beginning of the cycle? or is this a dumb question. im trying to learn more about M1t and 1AD
    Why would you want to use PH's or PS's when taking anabolics? The juice will get the job done. I'm not saying that M1T is bad, I've used it and it worked very well for me, but for the price I can pick up 2, 30ml vials at 40mg/ml of dbol and put on twice as much weight. I guess it's just personal preference, though.

_ODC

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    The effects of m1t and juice are incomparable. You would be far better off to jump start with d-bol, drol or prop.
    Spoken like someone who has never used it. I disagree that he would be "far better off to jump start with dbol ". M1T is a STEROID , plain and simple.

Thread Information