DoctaBig is offline Member

Bask8kace.....decent read for all members!

On my current pharmacy rotation i have been given the assignment of giving a lecture on "Performance Enhancing Drugs" to a group of MD residents at my ambulatory care clinic (Lol, i thought it was pretty convenient, considering). However this lecture must be based on primary scientific literature not hear-say or popular opinion. So in my search for literature I, of course, came to good ole AR to try and located some of the good primary articles that people post every once in awhile. I focused my search under a few of the names of members that i knew occasionaly posted decent stuff such as: DocM, Einstein1905 (he was smart...you gotta give him that), and Bask8kace.

For those of you that haven't done this before, go to the search function and search by user name for all threads STARTED by BASK8KACE. You will find a plethora of VERY well written and informative articles based on both scientific literature and popular belief. Almost every thread this guy has started was very education and an all around good read for everyone from the novice to the 15 year vet.

I guess the point of this thread is to just point out how much of an asset that this guy is to the board and if you get the opportunity, thank the guy for all the work and decication he puts forward into the progession of the board.
    Last edited by DoctaBig; 11-10-2004 at 07:15 PM.

and on a second thought:

If anyone has some decent primary literature articles that might make my life easier, please feel free to shoot me a pm.....Greatly appreciated

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bask8kace no doubt on top of it....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bask8kace's threads are some of the best we'll ever read. a bump for a good bro.

and have fun with that lecture bro

mass junkie is offline banned
    Bump for the most misspelled name on the boards

good job basketcase

Post some links to your fave's....

meat is offline Associate Member
    you motivate me,CRAZY transformation pics bro

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    On my current pharmacy rotation i have been given the assignment of giving a lecture on "Performance Enhancing Drugs" to a group of MD residents at my ambulatory care clinic (Lol, i thought it was pretty convenient, considering). However this lecture must be based on primary scientific literature not hear-say or popular opinion. So in my search for literature I, of course, came to good ole AR to try and located some of the good primary articles that people post every once in awhile. I focused my search under a few of the names of members that i knew occasionaly posted decent stuff such as: DocM, Einstein1905 (he was smart...you gotta give him that), and Bask8kace.

For those of you that haven't done this before, go to the search function and search by user name for all threads STARTED by BASK8KACE. You will find a plethora of VERY well written and informative articles based on both scientific literature and popular belief. Almost every thread this guy has started was very education and an all around good read for everyone from the novice to the 15 year vet.

I guess the point of this thread is to just point out how much of an asset that this guy is to the board and if you get the opportunity, thank the guy for all the work and decication he puts forward into the progession of the board.
    DoctaBig,

Thanks for the PM...No, I had not seen this thread, else I would have responded sooner.

Thank you to DoctaBig and everyone who has responded to this! How much money do I owe you all for this?

I'm really thankful for the feedback that I've gotten on this board. Everyone has been very supportive. I'm constantly surprised by the people who have gone out of their way to post things like this or have recommended my threads to others.

It's truly appreciated.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-11-2004 at 08:01 AM.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    BASK8KACE has some great threads every time i read them its like being in a college course.

...a college course...called "Low-Doses 101"....

Lighten up. I was joking.

Your welcome barsit8ce

When people truely deserve to be respected it is only right that we should....There are a few others on this board that also deserve some respect, we should make sure we give all these good bro's a good "thanks" every once in awhile. Keep in mind, people on this site are "usually" giving good information for free....Believe me, in the real world, good/competant medical advice is the furthest thing from free......

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    ...a college course...called "Low-Doses 101"....
    LOL !

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    whether in pm's or threads I have directed many a people to b8k's threads, but not once have I spelled his name correctly

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    bask8kace is a good bro and definately HELPED me out and besides knowing his stuff hes an ever better person!

Thread Information