Nwmembr19 is offline New Member

what to stack with anavar prop cycle?

I've already got the var qv brand two bottles and the prop 6 qv bottles but i'm wondering if i should leave it at that or stack something else with it. I was wondering about methyldienolone for the first four weeks then take two weeks off then take the anavar through week ten. i don't want something that's going to shut me down hard like tren or winny. but i'm looking for something that's going to add alot of hardness and strength so what do you guys reccomend

1-4 maybe halo
    7-10 anavar
    1-10 prop

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwmembr19
    I've already got the var qv brand two bottles and the prop 6 qv bottles but i'm wondering if i should leave it at that or stack something else with it. I was wondering about methyldienolone for the first four weeks then take two weeks off then take the anavar through week ten. i don't want something that's going to shut me down hard like tren or winny. but i'm looking for something that's going to add alot of hardness and strength so what do you guys reccomend

1-4 maybe halo
    7-10 anavar
    1-10 prop
    It depends on cycle history what to add but you shouldn't be looking at any more orals since you will be running the var. INstead look into getting more var and running it longer like 8 or 10 weeks

If your diet and cardio are in check you should see great results from the var and prop.

What mg will you be running the var and prop at?

Nwmembr19 is offline New Member
    my stats are 6'3 242 10% i have done a sustanon dbol cycle and a sustanon m1t winny cycle. i'm looking to get to 250 solid. and get my bench over 400 because i cant seem to get past 395. i want to get the striations and veins.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwmembr19
    my stats are 6'3 242 10% i have done a sustanon dbol cycle and a sustanon m1t winny cycle. i'm looking to get to 250 solid. and get my bench over 400 because i cant seem to get past 395. i want to get the striations and veins.
    If you want to stay lean but only put on a few pounds then you could add EQ to this cycle....... Fina would be better but will shut you down a lot harder.....For a third cycle this is what I would run and with the goals you're after....... Prop under a gram will not give great gains so you will want to run at least that or a little under.

1 - 15 Prop 150mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg/wk
    6 - 15 Anavar 60mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Thread Information