Thread: your opinion

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member

your opinion

after a 8 week cruise with 250mg test e, im back on. ive been running the following for 4 weeks now

250mg test e on sunday
    350mg prop, 50mg ed
    400mg eq, 200mg sun 200mg wed

lean bulker, try to lose a little fat. ill be happy with 5-8 pounds lean

I want to drop the test e. i think my blood levels will yo-yo too much and give me sides rather than help.

i know its recommended to run your test a little higher than anything else. do i really have to? i dont get shutdown easily, even with tren im a walkin hardon. test e bloats me and i dont take ancillaries unless i absolutely have to. the dex kills my lipids, and nolva i only take if i get itchy nips.

stats

195lbs 5'8 10%bf 32yrs

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bump the prop to 75mg ED and you should be fine........ Your blood levels will fluculate a bit but because of the fasting acting ester they will levels out quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Bump the prop to 75mg ED and you should be fine........ Your blood levels will fluculate a bit but because of the fasting acting ester they will levels out quickly.
    you dont think ill be ok with just 50mg shy of evening the dosage with the eq? im not worried with blood fluctuating with the prop, i thought the test e would make things worse. I'm on this 'tryin to use less sauce' kick, so i thought I'd stay at 50mg ed. I'll see what the general consensus is.

thanks Mudman.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    you dont think ill be ok with just 50mg shy of evening the dosage with the eq? im not worried with blood fluctuating with the prop, i thought the test e would make things worse. I'm on this 'tryin to use less sauce' kick, so i thought I'd stay at 50mg ed. I'll see what the general consensus is.

thanks Mudman.
    No problem......... I know guys that run cycles with no test at all and never see any sides that are caused by not using test with other compounds........ but running 525mg of Prop isn't like running 500mg of Enan...... prop at doseages that low will not give the same type of results. Plus why risk having problems associated witout running or not running enough test in your cycle?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    imo bump that eq uo too 600mg/week......400 just doesnt seem to get the job done esp when you are running that much test

No problem......... I know guys that run cycles with no test at all and never see any sides that are caused by not using test with other compounds........ but running 525mg of Prop isn't like running 500mg of Enan...... prop at doseages that low will not give the same type of results. Plus why risk having problems associated witout running or not running enough test in your cycle?
    dont get me wrong, i love test!! i guess im tryin to see how low i can go.

btw, arent you getting more testosterone per mg on prop than on enan due to the ester weight? blah..thats another thread

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    imo bump that eq uo too 600mg/week......400 just doesnt seem to get the job done esp when you are running that much test
    ****...lol

does anyone advocate low dose cycles anymore? lol

metric - my first time with the eq. ive done tren so many times that I didnt think i had to bother with eq. but you know how that goes, i finally gave in. ha

like a said, the is a light bulker, if anything, a not so low calorie cutter. at my weight, i dont think i need all that much sauce. have you had good results with 600mg?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    ****...lol

does anyone advocate low dose cycles anymore? lol

metric - my first time with the eq. ive done tren so many times that I didnt think i had to bother with eq. but you know how that goes, i finally gave in. ha

like a said, the is a light bulker, if anything, a not so low calorie cutter. at my weight, i dont think i need all that much sauce. have you had good results with 600mg?
    i ran it at 400 for 18 weeks.....proline and i wish i had just run tren.....
    my last cycle was 125mg shang prop/ed and 600mg eq.....was amazing, i still have the vascularity and gains from that cycle....even got hungry

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i ran it at 400 for 18 weeks.....proline and i wish i had just run tren .....
    my last cycle was 125mg shang prop/ed and 600mg eq.....was amazing, i still have the vascularity and gains from that cycle....even got hungry
    i want the hunger, its the only reason im doing the eq. im pretty veiny already, but any other bit counts! lol

here's a bumpzorz for more opinions.

come one gent!!

Thread Information