Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Batmanyzfr1 is offline New Member

help a pro-juice cop out please!!!

Ok heres what I got. I have 2 bottles of super test-250 (10 ml each), 1 bottle of Bold QV 200(10ml), 30 tablets of d-bol (25g each) and 60 tablets of clenbeuteral. Here is how im thinking of taking it

day 1-30 - Super test (2cc per incjection x 2 a week)
    Day 30-60 - Super Test + d-bol ( 2cc per injection x 2 a week, 1 tablet of d- bol a day)

Day 60-90 - Bold qv injections, + clen
    Day 90+ - finish of with clen.

Heavy Weight training, running.

Questions:

1) Is that a good cycle? if not please help fix it.
    2) What exactly does bold qv do?
    3) How do I keep the results I get? without buying more test etc..

Thanks again guys, Im just a cop in need of an edge. With what I deal with I need this. Thanks again, and just remember im on your side.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    5 weeks of sustanon will do nothing for you. 8 week is the minimum I would run it at. What you need to do is run 500 mg of sus a week(1ccx2) for ten weeks. The EQ would best be run at 400 mg a week at a minimum of 10-12 weeks. Run the d-bol for 4 weeks at 25-50 mg a day. Get another bottle of EQ and your good to go for a DECENT cycle.

first of all, just the fact that your a cop is a bit sketchy, no offence. Im kinda thinking that you are coming off a bit strong about the whole good cop situation. But hell, its just only words of advice so i will help out. First off its a good thing if you research a little bit on this cycle you want to do. So what you need to do is run a search for previous cycles possibly relating to the one your wanting to take, then run a search for PCT(Post Cycle Therapy ). PCT will help you keep gains that you have during the cycle. it is also needed to get rid of any nasty side effects, so on and so forth. Just do a little research bro and you should find sufficient sources. when thats done post what you've learned then the help is all there. Good Luck Bro.

EQ will make you more solid and vascular. EQ gains are very keepable when run with Clomid. it is a necessity so that your natural test levels come back. YOu need to take novladex or another anti estrogen so that you don't grow boobs and it will keep your body from looking like a water balloon.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    well you would need 4 bottles of test because if you do 2ml a time 2 times a week thats 40ml over 10 weeks and you only have 20ml

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    before you go out and buy anything do some research on test and eq cycles, then try again.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman
    EQ will make you more solid and vascular. EQ gains are very keepable when run with Clomid. it is a necessity so that your natural test levels come back. YOu need to take novladex or another anti estrogen so that you don't grow boobs and it will keep your body from looking like a water balloon.
    Does this sound programmed or is it just me???

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Hmm..I wonder if you would arrest me If you found my juice?

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Hmm..I wonder if you would arrest me If you found my juice?
    yeah me too.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    eat more bacon

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro I got my first ever cycle from a very good friend that was a state trooper...
    PM me if you want with any questions you have on running your cycle... take care

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Does this sound programmed or is it just me???
    After trying to coach all the noobs on the boards and all my friends around town, it is burned into my memory as a DATA file.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Im not a cop hater..but i just wouldnt trust dealing these kinda things with them..never know what can happen and if they would backstab you...the movie "Bulletproof" comes to mind..

littleguns is offline Associate Member

cop??

if your a cop why aren't your superiors drug testing you when they notice you getting huge and small? i dont get it

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    if your a cop why aren't your superiors drug testing you when they notice you getting huge and small? i dont get it
    Maybe police officers are not tested where he's at. Anyway, I think everybody is being way too paranoid. He's asking for advice, not a source. You're advice could be purely "hypothetical" if you so choose.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Why would the police force want to rid their officers of roids. They can only help them out. Anything to be better than their enemy
    I agree. I'd rather be protected by a jacked cop than a wimp!

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm...Cops on gear? Degenerate scumbags on narcotics and hallucinogens?
    Cop gets bad guy...What's the problem?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    so what if he is a cop? this is all for entertainment purpose
    he is not asking for a source.....so this is all just for fun.
    But, why would a cop come on here and advertise?
    it is just as easy not to tell anyone

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I know alot of cops bro and about 20-30% juice... their superiors know
    it and could care less it goes hand in hand with the job... being bigger,
    stronger could save your life. Plus they are not tested for juice anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by littleguns

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I know alot of cops bro and about 20-30% juice... their superiors know
    it and could care less it goes hand in hand with the job... being bigger,
    stronger could save your life. Plus they are not tested for juice anyway...
    Bro I was a cop for a few years before switching to Medicine - about half the guys I know juiced no one cared and those that talked about it were just jealous of the size and strength of the ones that did - I have no prob with juicing cops

AnabolicAlien Guest

police...

all police officers should juice. if i ever needed assistance i'd rather have a juiced out cop than some fat ass.

A.A.

uberzone is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    all police officers should juice. if i ever needed assistance i'd rather have a juiced out cop than some fat ass.

A.A.
    cops on juice. just do it.

Njectable is offline Member
    hmm i'm looking into being a cop as well i'm 20 years old, i thought i read a previous thread on here though saying that before you get hired on you may have to take a polygraph test, and they ask whether u have every taken any illegal substances, is this correct or no, i can't see this being true, them giving a polygraph to everyone that wants to become a cop just doesn't seem right

t-money is offline Member
    Most people, at one point in their lives, have taken some type of illegal sustance - a hit off a joint, non-prescribed pain meds, AAS, a small line etc; An positive answer to this will not DQ you from police work. Lying may though,. Always tell the truth when being polygraphed, VERY few people can beat them.

T

Getnsquirrelee is offline New Member
    I know a bunch of cops that do. And yes they do get drug tested but it is only a 10 panel drug test, not a juice test. How can it be bad if als they want to do is better their body to help perfom better at work?

CHIPNDALER69 is offline New Member
    WELL MY FATHER HAS BEEN A COP FOR 18 YRS ...I EVEN THINK HE JUICED WHILE HE WAS IN THE ACADEMY .I WAS TOO YOUNG TO EVEN KNOW ABOUT ROIDS BUT COME TO THINK OF IT HE DID GET BIG..ANYWAY I KNOW GUYS IN HIS DEPT. IN THEIR LATE 40'S STILL RUNNING TEST...BECAUSE THEY ASK FOR HELP!...AND THEY DO NOT!!! GET TESTED

ChipNDaler

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I agree. I'd rather be protected by a jacked cop than a wimp!
    I protect myself and my family. The national average IQ of an officer is 104 per uncle johns reader, and 80 is retarded. My brother in law is a cop and juices and he is a big a$$hole. Most power trip, but when you hand over your gun permit and your as big as them, they humble up real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I protect myself and my family. The national average IQ of an officer is 104 per uncle johns reader, and 80 is retarded. My brother in law is a cop and juices and he is a big a$$hole. Most power trip, but when you hand over your gun permit and your as big as them, they humble up real quick.
    Amen to ALL of that Meso. The cops that I know in my hometown train chest, arms and shoulders. They go to a tailor to get their uniforms fitted tigher in the body and especially tight in the arms. 75% of cops that I know personally or have come in contatc with are power-tripping A$$holes. I bet that most of them were skinny nerds in HS and got picked on by the "cool" kids, so they decdided to be a cop and have some power. Either that or they have some other ego issue going on.

I personally have ZERO use for cops. I protect myself and mine better than some beat cop can. They should realize that they are mere traffic enforcers and nothing much else.

T

Oh yeah and with regards to the IQ of cops...you don't even have to have a college degree to be an officer and carry a gun and make decisions about the lives of citizens! All you need is a HS diploma of equivalent...

However, I don't care if cops juice or use any other substance...I don't think it is morally or ethically right if they bust someone for juice though...

T
    Last edited by t-money; 11-11-2004 at 09:09 AM.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    I personally have ZERO use for cops. I protect myself and mine better than some beat cop can. They should realize that they are mere traffic enforcers and nothing much else.

T
    Apparently you live in a very sheltered life or live in a small town with low crime rates. It doesn't matter how many guns you have or how bad you think you are , 12 dudes come after you and you are #$%^ed and so is your family. Cops keep order - they uphold the law - without structure and law man's more " animalistic " nature presents itself.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    Apparently you live in a very sheltered life or live in a small town with low crime rates. It doesn't matter how many guns you have or how bad you think you are , 12 dudes come after you and you are #$%^ed and so is your family. Cops keep order - they uphold the law - without structure and law man's more " animalistic " nature presents itself.
    When 12 dudes come after you??? Come on after dropping the first one they will run. Most criminals do not run in packs but are one or two bad seeds that I would help plant in the ground after their accute lead poisoning.

Thank you again Meso. By the time someone called the cops on 12 dudes that jumped you, and the cops arrived; the 12 dudes would be far gone, and your family would be preparing for your funeral or hospital bills.

Assuming you were a target of 12 dudes, drop even one of them and the rest are shi++in and gettin. I never leave the house without my buddies Heckler and Koch.

T

Anyway, not to hijack this thread further. If cops come here and want info that is great. I could care less. Just don't bust someone in your town for dealing, using, possessing or otherwise involved with AAS.

T

IronAdam is offline Member
    t-money: You shouldn't generalize all police as bad or stupid. Just like in any proffesion there are good ones and bad ones.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    Perhaps people become cops because the health and dental benefits are usually outstanding (especially for staties). I know asshole cops and I know some cool ones. I wouldnt neccasarily advertise it on this site, but just giving the guy some advice is perfectly harmless. Also some towns dont require post education however MOST require 60 college credits or at least 2 years of military experience. OORAH!

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    I think if someone can bust me for steroids .....even if not him personally , but his profession...screw him . Is he gonna help me outta trouble when i get busted .

Take your job to the extend your paid to.... ,,|,,

Lgarm18 is offline New Member
    Talk about a hijacked thread.......
    I agree that you might not ought to come in and say 'Hi folks, I'm a cop' 'cause that tends to raise the hair on my neck(or pucker factor) when I'm in here.

and by the way, when I grab someone for posession it's for narcs and such crap. If it's in a sealed vial it's insulin and the dude is a diabetic whether I ask him or not.

That's my two cents worth of hijacking.

I agree that there are good and bad people in every profession. I have unfortuantly come accross more bad cops than good.

Again, I welcome anyone, even cops to AR. Everyone needs to get info on their chosen lifestyle. If we can help not a COP, but a BRO out with questions he has then that is why this board is here and is the best board out there.

Don't get it twisted though, some people are just never comfortable with cops around...including me to an extent. If you are a peace officer, I would recommend not mentioning that little detail, and you will glean much more information.

T

So Batmanyzfr1 - welcome to AR and happy researching to you.

Is this your first cycle?

It looks like you are planning to run 1000mg of Test per week. That is kinda high. Also, you will want to run 30-50mg of Dbol per day for the first four weeks. It doesn't appear you have enough Dbol.

Example:

Week 1-12: Test250 1cc Mon/Thurs (2x week)
    Week 1-4: Dbol 50mg Everyday
    Week 1-11: Bold200 1cc Mon/Thurs (2x week)

Do you have stuff for PCT?
    Why run the Clen ? The Bold will give you plenty of vascularity and hardness without the shakes, which is bad since you carry a firearm.

DO NOT EVEN START A CYCLE UNLESS YOU HAVE GEAR FOR PCT!!

Good Luck!

T

Clint Torres is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_

Cops show up in time to count the bodies. I can protect myself just fine. I don't have a problem with cops juicing, but I've got a problem with them busting people for doing the same thing. They say they need an edge, but isn't that what the badge is for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information