littlebest is offline New Member

fin and prop cycle

My guy told me if take prop and fin injects every other day for a month I would experience good gains and they should be solid. Any suggestions on a cycle to do the month before I start this one?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    2 months. not 1.

1-8 fina 75 mg ED
    1-10 test prop 100 mg ED
    PCT

Jackt23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    2 months. not 1.

1-8 fina 75 mg ED
    1-10 test prop 100 mg ED
    PCT
    couldnt have said it anybetter if i tried
    just like that looks great..youll be very happy with those results

jay007 is offline Associate Member
    can you take it EOD?

you can take it eod at a higher dose but because of the short halflife, the levels will go up and down and not remain constant....for best results, and most stable levels, it would want to be shot ed

eod for prop might be around 100-150mg...and eod for fina might be around the same....say 100-125mg....the dose will vary according to your stats, experience etc.

how does fin and prop come? i mean how many mg per cc? and how many cc's come in a bottle?

that is way to general of a question my friend.....they can come in whatever u want if homebrew....usually fina comes in 75mg or 125mg and prop is USUALLY 100mg....but that varies according to company/lab and they come in whatever amount the company wants....anything from 10,30,50,or even 100ml

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a very nice cycle to do. I am currently running 150mg test prop ed along side 50mg fina ed. This is my first time with tren so we'll see how it goes but so far so good!

-ODC

hey man is this your first cycle and you wanna use fina and prop? let me know

I heard this cycle cost a fortune?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007
    are you kidding? Very cheap to run.

Definitely listen to Key. That is a great cycle, though you might want to start with 50mg ED to see how your respond to TREN . Remember, Tren is wonderful, but comes with a lot of sides...Make sure you are aware of them. I wouldn't suggest taking it if this is your first cycle.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007
    It's cheapest, easiest to get cycle that I have every done. Probably one of the more pleasing ones as I am staying very lean and I am nice and veiny.

-ODC

ya i have to agree with BuyLongTerm. if this is your first cycle i would highly recommend leaving out the Tren and only sticking with test. I would run prop at 75mg/ed for a ten week cycle. you will notice great results from just one AAS. The key is to start off with cycles containing very little different AAS then working and adding more from there. This way your body can have the time to accept to the hormone spikes that you are putting inside your body. Also, you really will get great gains from test alone. take it from me bro, im on my first cycle and im only taking prop and ive had nothing but great results so far. 11 in 3 weeks. im running a 12 week cycle so i have no idea where it will end up by the finish. but its your body, do as you want, all im saying is that its best for YOU AND YOUR BODY IF YOU JUST START WITH TEST. TRUST ME!! Good luck bro.

Thread Information