diesel578 is offline Junior Member

checking final fina results!

besides sending it to one of you guys lol...whats the best way to check out how my tren came out? thanks!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel578
    besides sending it to one of you guys lol...whats the best way to check out how my tren came out? thanks!
    Color, math, use. Did you convert with carts or powder? There are a lot of variables you need to fill in to have your question be answered to the fullest. How many grams of tren and milliliters of final product do you have?

diesel578 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Color, math, use. Did you convert with carts or powder? There are a lot of variables you need to fill in to have your question be answered to the fullest. How many grams of tren and milliliters of final product do you have?
    Its a nice golden color, i have about 43ml i used 4 carts and an 4g kit. So im thinking it should be along the lines of 200mg/ml. but i read somewhere where you can send about 2 cc's as a sample and it could be tested!

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I think its like $200 to get it lab tested...something I would rather save my money on and hope for the best!

Thread Information