Thread: too much clomid

dynamike is offline Associate Member

too much clomid

guys..i know this isnt pct but thats not the point of this...i kinda was looking for some instant responses so i am posting this scenario here:

i miscalcuted completely what the dose was for clomid..first day need to do 300...well i figure (b/c i was toild on here ) ..that 10 sprays equals 35 mg..so if i need to get 300 mg..then thts like 88 sprays...again based on what i was told by a guy on here...

so i do ten in the am...

then i do another 50 squirts...

yeah you guessed it....i totally sckrewed up
    am i going to be ok here?...
    im kinda bugging out here alittle bit so please let me know..thanks

fellas i need you r help here...its the day after and my eyes are so f***d thati cant see straight...can t work today

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamike
    fellas i need you r help here...its the day after and my eyes are so f***d thati cant see straight...can t work today

Bro you should be alright and the vision thing will pass. Not to get personal but my wife was on clomid in some high doses for fertility and the eye thing was a side that came with. If you are freaked call nurses hotline and say you popped a your wifes clomid by accident and ask them what to do. I thhink you will be fine once the sides go away

well im def not feeling myslef today...i tried to drink water......threw it all up...body feeel slike its stoned...or something

well im def not feeling myslef today...i tried to drink water......threw it all up...body feeel slike its stoned...or something

Again dude, any pharmacist or nurses hotline will tell you what to ingest or if you should just let it run its course. Ya live and learn huh?

thanks...yeah live and learn...dont take 2600ml of clomid...learn the math b4 you do it

thanks...yeah live and learn...dont take 2600ml of clomid...learn the math b4 you do it

fontloading PCT

thanks for your advice bout the nurses hotline and all...thats good to know...appreciate you taking the time..ive been kinda freaking since last night....

Thread Information