HALO7 is offline Banned

HCG .. and fronloading?

hey guys..
    just a question i wanna throw out there .. and maybe get some advice/ feedback.. what do u guys think about frontloading? i personally have never done it. But some bros say to do it and that it makes a huge difference? and some say not to and its a waste of time and money frontloading a longlasting ester? also i am going to be going on a pretty long cycle.. do u guys sugest i take HCG ? and should i take it during or after my cycle i want to ttry to keep alot of my gains.. some guys say that clomid works better? what do u guys think ? thanks!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Long cycle, yes on hcg . I like to frontload at least test. If you are kickstarting with prop maybe no need. I frontload and kick off with an oral. What is your cycle? Post your stats/cycle experience and you will get more help.

youknowme is offline Member
    Post some stats, cycle experiance etc.
    I always front my cycles, works for me but it all depends on what you're running. So once again post stats, cycle experiance etc.
    On longer cycles HCG is preferable. Use it throughout the hole cycle or start around week 6-7 at 500ius E3D.

HALO7 is offline Banned
    i have done test prop ed 100mg and tren 75 mg ed

i was thinking about doing test e 1-15 700mg deca and eq 1-14 400mg each??

youknowme is offline Member
    I wouldn't do that, go with Test E at 700mg/week but lower the deca and EQ to 300mg each. JMO

HALO7 is offline Banned
    why lower the deca and EQ? and do ppl usally run one of those a lil high then the other?

Quote Originally Posted by HALO7
    why lower the deca and EQ? and do ppl usally run one of those a lil high then the other?
    He is trying to keep the test at least 100mg over the other compounds on a per week basis. To keep willy working at an optimal pace, and without that tren and this much test you will be wanting to lay the fattest of b!thces.

HALO7 is offline Banned
    so i should run 700 teste and 400 deca and eq? my last cycle i ran 100mg ed of prop.. and i felt fine

I believe deca and eq complement each other, but I try and keep test higher, though it doesn't always work out that way. Front load the test first week and lower the deca and eq to 300 each, just as stated before. It is only knowledge and experience we should give advice, so if you have made up your mind let this thread die.

Thread Information