Day 2- 50mcg
    Day 3- 200mcg
    Day 4- 250mcg
    Day 5- 300mcg
    Day 6- 150mcg
    Day 7- 50mcg

sounds right???

Winni tabs 50mg a day, 6 weeks

any ideas? any advice? please feel free to add your input.

thanks
    DP

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    run some test to compensate for the t3.

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    try prop to run with your winny for 6 weeks

Dieselpower is offline Member
    ya I was thinking about taking some Test prop to balance the T3 muscle loss. but anything else sounds good???

thanks
    DP

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpower
    ya I was thinking about taking some Test prop to balance the T3 muscle loss. but anything else sounds good???

thanks
    DP
    how many times you hitting the 7/5 split?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    how many times you hitting the 7/5 split?
    I am buying about 2 bottles of 100 tabs of 25mcg. maybe do it for about three or four times

High protein, I do not like the prop ester, go with suspension if you can shoot twice a day and its water based so it will not be bad. Stay away from simple carbs. and you have one hell of a cutting cylce. Make sure and have nolva maybe even 10-20mg ed, that will help keep estrogen blocked. Take your winny tabs 25 mg with every suspention shot ( if twice ) some may even go as high as four shots per day. small pins and painless/easy to take. After your last t3 carb load for three days and take something called thyroid activator, it has iodine and other things to stimulate your thyroid.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    High protein, I do not like the prop ester, go with suspension if you can shoot twice a day and its water based so it will not be bad. Stay away from simple carbs. and you have one hell of a cutting cylce. Make sure and have nolva maybe even 10-20mg ed, that will help keep estrogen blocked. Take your winny tabs 25 mg with every suspention shot ( if twice ) some may even go as high as four shots per day. small pins and painless/easy to take. After your last t3 carb load for three days and take something called thyroid activator, it has iodine and other things to stimulate your thyroid.
    great information but I dont know about taking susp. its a water base compound but since I have a high bodyfat I cant seeing it a better thing than winni. maybe some fina. not sure. but overall good infor.

thanks
    DP

bmwrob is offline Member
    Hey DP,
    Just got done reading your T3 diary from a couple of months ago. How did that turn out for you? And....why the ramp up now? Wasn't your origional split started at max?

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Hey DP,
    Just got done reading your T3 diary from a couple of months ago. How did that turn out for you? And....why the ramp up now? Wasn't your origional split started at max?
    it was a great cycle but I wanted to try some other items to help me reach my ideal weigth. my last cycle of t3 was good but sometimes I didnt feel like it was burning anything, so I am going to "ramp up" to get my body going. plus ur right about my max doses. it should be at max at day one. I havent done anything in a long time so I wasnt sure about the whole thing. I want to know if MALLET is still around to help me out here???

DP

2timer is offline Senior Member
    you will love this cycle. I used to do winny and t-3 with clen now I use test and man it is step better. but both are great. just keep you protien 200p and try keep your carb between 100 to 150 and low fat. good luck

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    you will love this cycle. I used to do winny and t-3 with clen now I use test and man it is step better. but both are great. just keep you protien 200p and try keep your carb between 100 to 150 and low fat. good luck
    but I am not sure what to use. one guy tells me to use susp, another tells me test prop or fina??

thanks bro I need alot help here with my diet. I have a good friend of mine who is a former pro and he is going to write out a nice clean diet for me. I need to see it on paper for me to do it. its really hard sticking to it. F**k I need to do this for my health and my well-being.

thanks
    DP

test prop is great. fina is just a little step ahead but the sides are greater also. just stick to test prop, t-3 and cken and you are set.

test prop is great. fina is just a little step ahead but the sides are greater also. just stick to test prop, t-3 and cken and you are set.
    I was going to use two bottles of prop/T3s/ 50 tabs 50mg winni/200 tabs clen give or take.

stick with that and if you have money why not add winny and also do proper pct. with also cytomel pct is important such as bladerwreck. also do not do clen on off days anti thyroid effect. good luck.

stick with that and if you have money why not add winny and also do proper pct. with also cytomel pct is important such as bladerwreck. also do not do clen on off days anti thyroid effect. good luck.
    ya cool I am also adding some T5 (T3 PCT), also I am going add some novla, clomid PCT.

thanks for everyones help,
    dieselpower

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey DP!

I would do the clen on the same days as t3 and not on the off days, because as you know clen inhibits thyroid function to some degree, also robbing your body of taurine which is needed for the synthesis of thyroid homones...so clen and t3 for 7 days on and 5 days off, on the off day you could take caffeine or some sort of stack that doesn't contain ephedra..as you know ephedra also has a negative effcet on your thyroid function and we don't need that during our recovery phase.

As to AAS I like the winny and clen combo for preserving muscle but sinse your dose is pretty high I would through in some prop>>> or for best results prop/fina.

What is your BBT at these days? has it not gone up from last time? i suspect your thyroid function would have increased with the supps you were taking last time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Hey DP!

I would do the clen on the same days as t3 and not on the off days, because as you know clen inhibits thyroid function to some degree, also robbing your body of taurine which is needed for the synthesis of thyroid homones...so clen and t3 for 7 days on and 5 days off, on the off day you could take caffeine or some sort of stack that doesn't contain ephedra..as you know ephedra also has a negative effcet on your thyroid function and we don't need that during our recovery phase.

As to AAS I like the winny and clen combo for preserving muscle but sinse your dose is pretty high I would through in some prop>>> or for best results prop/fina.

What is your BBT at these days? has it not gone up from last time? i suspect your thyroid function would have increased with the supps you were taking last time around.

hey mallet,

good to see u again, I have been off for awhile b/c of police college. People are going to freak out when they see a 6'2 300lbs cop pull them over

well everything is going great. Im still doing cardio 1hr 4xtime a week. my diet is going better than before. I havent checked my BBT in awhile but Im sure its up there. ya I was thinkin about prop/winni/clen/t3 cycle as I have done in the past. I also have some T5, mult vit, ALA, Omega 3-6-9, and some triflex for my joints. I will keep up everyone up to date when I start LOL

thanks
    DP

sooner45 is offline Member
    it was a great cycle but I wanted to try some other items to help me reach my ideal weigth. my last cycle of t3 was good but sometimes I didnt feel like it was burning anything, so I am going to "ramp up" to get my body going. plus ur right about my max doses. it should be at max at day one. I havent done anything in a long time so I wasnt sure about the whole thing. I want to know if MALLET is still around to help me out here???

DP
    Sorry to bump an old post but do you think you got better results with ramping up? Or just using Mallets Cycle starting of at Max, or close to it? Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Sorry to bump an old post but do you think you got better results with ramping up? Or just using Mallets Cycle starting of at Max, or close to it? Thanks man!
    I think Mallets cycle is much better, starting at ur max. ur body is burning so much and your Body temp is burning like a machine

DP

I think Mallets cycle is much better, starting at ur max. ur body is burning so much and your Body temp is burning like a machine

DP

What exactly do you mean?

well, I was trying to say that getting to your max doses and getting your max BodyTemp will help burn fat much faster, than with smaller doses is a plus. cuz i believe that you are wasting you time ramping up and doing like 25mcg, 50mcg like for 30day is a waste. plus you will need less tabs to do this cycle. also when you are on 7 days cycle it is easy to remember what is going on, or missing a tab here or there. if you have anymore questions feel free to ask me or Mallet. not sure if I help you there

DP

well, I was trying to say that getting to your max doses and getting your max BodyTemp will help burn fat much faster, than with smaller doses is a plus. cuz i believe that you are wasting you time ramping up and doing like 25mcg, 50mcg like for 30day is a waste. plus you will need less tabs to do this cycle. also when you are on 7 days cycle it is easy to remember what is going on, or missing a tab here or there. if you have anymore questions feel free to ask me or Mallet. not sure if I help you there

DP
    Yeah you did man, actually i have the same theory with Mallets Cycle just didnt knwo what you were talking about? Thanks man!

Thread Information