muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Arrow anavar and primo first cycle

ok guys, before all the test is best stuff, i would like to ask if this anavar /primobolan cycle would be a good one. i havent figured out the dosage or the time duration yet, but would this combination be a good on for a 20 year old guy who has been training for 4 years. this would be my first cycle and i wan to save test for when i am a litlle older.
    tia

5 10 200 17 bf maybe

i am trying to do a mild cycle and tryin not to shut down my natty test and i dont want to have to worry about gyno that much.

i would still take nolva and clomid for pct i think at the end.

i know i will be bombarded with test stuff sso ya'll can......

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    From my experience and what I've read. Both of those will harden you up , not grow you, or help you cut weight. It is expensive and not the normal approach but if gyno is your major concern have at it and good luck!

sorry didn't see the var , stupid of me. Var will help you shed a little weight and gain a little muscle

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    ok guys, before all the test is best stuff, i would like to ask if this anavar /primobolan cycle would be a good one. i havent figured out the dosage or the time duration yet, but would this combination be a good on for a 20 year old guy who has been training for 4 years. this would be my first cycle and i wan to save test for when i am a litlle older.
    tia

5 10 200 17 bf maybe

i am trying to do a mild cycle and tryin not to shut down my natty test and i dont want to have to worry about gyno that much.

i would still take nolva and clomid for pct i think at the end.

i know i will be bombarded with test stuff sso ya'll can......
    Hmmmm, never seen anyone do this type of cycle. These are farily safe substances, problem is they are both one of the more expensive too. Id be curious to see how this cycle would turn out.

You could gain some weight if you eat enough.
    Primo is like a weak Deca , and Var is like a weak Winny.

yea thats what i want, i dont really want t make stupid gains and look bad ass for 3 months and then shrink back down, i want to just take a small step toward my goals.

I think you will get the results you are looking for with those expectations

thephreak is offline New Member
    Why the exotics for a first cycle? I'd much rather see something like test E/test prop and EQ.

well now i am thinking of just doing aanavar cause i like it safeness

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    well now i am thinking of just doing aanavar cause i like it safeness

waste of money IMO.....just do test only.....400-500mg/week for 10weeks. take nolva 10mg everyday. All steroids will shut you down to a certain degree. Make the most outta your first cycle.

run test prop and winny for a first cycle!! great results so far from this cycle from me. The onyl downside is i can tell once i get to the winny im gonna be achy like an old man from dry joints. otherwise im hoping to put on about 20lbs of lean mass. 3 weeks in and gained 11. twelve week cycle so who knows where i can be.

Thread Information