Thread: Nolvadex???

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex???

What up guys, I am going into my 4th week of Enanthate (375mg/week) for 10-12 weeks, I notice that as my chest gets bigger I have a line under my left pec that I don't have under my right. I don't know if this makes sense or if I am being paranoid about gyno! I have nolvadex I was holding it just incase, should I just start it at 10mg a day just in case. I don't feel any pain in nipples and I don't have puffy nipples just a weird line that gives a different look to my left side. Any suggestions?,,To get gyno do you have to start feeling pain or weird feeling in nipples. I have done searches but I don't get a clear answer to the signs!

bowie is offline Member
    your fine,you'll know when you get gyno,yes nipples get sore first. maybe the line your refering to is some new found defination.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a line under your pec, not actually on it? When my pecs started really blowin up i got lines underdeath of them, not sure as to why you only got one, but this does not sound like gyno. Gyno is going to be more like a sore feeling, and seeing redness and puffiness.........maybe post a picture if you can to be more specific so ppl can get a better understanding of what you're talking about.

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the replys fellas!

Thread Information