HALO7 is offline Banned

some one give me a straight answer!!please

ok guys i have run into a huge prob..everyone telling me different things about frontloading? this is my cycle.

1-15 test ethan. 600mg
    1-14 eq 400mg
    1-13 deca 400mg
    1-4 anadrols 100mg /day

now what i wanted to do was to frontload the test-e deca and EQ . no some ppl say that frontloading doesnt work at all and its a waste of money tring to frontload a long lasting ester? others say it works awsome .. and then they say frontloading means doubleing the dossage for 2 weeks and other say that its doubleing it for the first shot? can some one please tell me what it is

I'd do it for the first 2 weeks. Technically, frontloading could mean either, though.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    test enanthate , deca and equipoise start working around weeks 4 and 5 so whats the hurry bro? frontloading may be will fast things up a week at the most but since u r using the anadrols I dont see the need to front load anyway! your cycle is 15 weeks long so u have from weel 4th on till week 17 to grow, understand une thing that if u gain 20 lbs in 2 weeks is not all muscle and maybe no muscle at all! be patient it is the slow consistent gains wek by week that will do the rebuilding and remodeling of your body and this way u will be able to keep most of your gains with rpoper PCT and diet!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Frontloading is a personal preference, therefore, you are always going to get conflicting opinions about it.

The only way to find out if it is for you is to actually try it and make your own judgement.

Like hooker says, I would go with the first two weeks as well.

D

Jackman is offline Banned

HALO7 is offline Banned
    ok so here is my cycle?and this is what u guys want me to frontload

1-15 test e 600wk
    1200 for the frist 2 weeks
    1-14 eq 500wk
    1000 for the first 2 weeks
    1-13 deca 400wk
    800 for the first 2 weeks?
    1-4 anadrols 100mg/daywk

AM I right

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HALO7
    ok so here is my cycle?and this is what u guys want me to frontload

1-15 test e 600wk
    1200 for the frist 2 weeks
    1-14 eq 500wk
    1000 for the first 2 weeks
    1-13 deca 400wk
    800 for the first 2 weeks?
    1-4 anadrols 100mg/daywk

AM I right
    eric2474 is that you?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HALO7
    ok guys i have run into a huge prob..everyone telling me different things about frontloading? this is my cycle.

1-15 test ethan. 600mg
    1-14 eq 400mg
    1-13 deca 400mg
    1-4 anadrols 100mg /day

now what i wanted to do was to frontload the test-e deca and EQ . no some ppl say that frontloading doesnt work at all and its a waste of money tring to frontload a long lasting ester? others say it works awsome .. and then they say frontloading means doubleing the dossage for 2 weeks and other say that its doubleing it for the first shot? can some one please tell me what it is
    To me its a dangerous notion to frontload deca... but teh testosterone is fine.... wow 100 mg a day of anadrol , thats going to hurt... and why are you doing deca and EQ at the same time... the progesterone production is going to be unreal and uncontrollable gyno.... phew... If I were you I'd decide to run either deca OR EQ but not both at same time, save the one for next cycle.

WHat I'd do is first or maybe even second week, take 1000 mg of the test, then drop to 600 mg for the remainder... for deca or EQ, I'd only bump it up a little, like 400 mg is your regular dose, I'd do 600 mg just for the front load. Deca is dangerous in very high doses becuase its so hard to stop progesterone conversion once it happens and mix a little progesterone with estrogen and you've got intense damage to your balls and rapidly developing gyno that is difficult to stop. Also the progesterone means you will have super duper difficult PCT to recover in.

HALO7 is offline Banned
    thanks guys and whos eric2474??

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I wouldn't run Deca along with EQ. Doesn't make sense to me unless you were running a low dose of Deca to help lube the joints

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    eric2474 is that you?
    Yes. It may be. It's certainly "anavar1" though....and maybe a few more. He's the "Militiaguy" of this forum...

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

I referred this guy to that same thread yesterday. Some people need to be spoon fed I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Yes. It may be. It's certainly "anavar1" though....and maybe a few more. He's the "Militiaguy" of this forum...
    Then I am sure I have slapped him.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Okay guys I have done tons of reaserch, and this is the first time I read not to EQ and Deca at the same time- Not to say you are wrong- but I could use some more formation on this, because my cycle that I am starting in 3wks is this:

Test E 500mg/wk (1-13)
    Deca 4/500 mg/wk (1-10)
    EQ 500 mg/wk (1-12)
    Test P - first 4 wks @100 mg/ed and wks 11-15 100mg/ed
    PCT - Begins 3 days after last Test injection
    Nolva - 20 mg/day Taken throughout the cycle and PCT
    L-dex - .25 mg/day thoughout cycle and PCT

?? Winny 50mgs/ed wks 9-15 ??

Sorry to steal a thread, but you guys just put tons of uncertainty in my head

scooby122884

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    Okay guys I have done tons of reaserch, and this is the first time I read not to EQ and Deca at the same time- Not to say you are wrong- but I could use some more formation on this, because my cycle that I am starting in 3wks is this:

Test E 500mg/wk (1-13)
    Deca 4/500 mg/wk (1-10)
    EQ 500 mg/wk (1-12)

scooby122884
    Check your PM

Thanks a ton Mesomorph

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884

Test E 500mg/wk (1-13)
    Deca 4/500 mg/wk (1-10)
    EQ 500 mg/wk (1-12)

scooby122884
    This is because you want to know what each compound will convert to. Testosterone , dbols, convert to estrogen. A bad female hormone but easy to control and not all that strong. EQ and Deca both convert to progesterone and both will compound together to make this hormone. In otherwords, 500 mg deca, 500 mg EQ is no different from 1000 mg deca and deca over about 600 mg will definately generate progesterone, which is the strongest female hormone there is and very difficult to control. Nolva, femera, etc dont stop progesterone, once you get it, it stays in your blood for months. The slightest traces of progesterone cause profound damage to your testes, will probably make you sterile and worst, gyno grows faster then anything else with progesterone, prostate enlarges, progesterone is a primary cause of testicular cancer. We can tollerate estrogen in our bodies, but a man, simply, no ifs, ands, or buts, wants any progesterone in his system, that is unless he is a transvestite wanting to get a sex change operation.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    ca over about 600 mg will definately generate progesterone, which is the strongest female hormone there is and very difficult to control. Nolva, femera, etc dont stop progesterone, once you get it, it stays in your blood for months. The slightest traces of progesterone cause profound damage to your testes, will probably make you sterile and worst, gyno grows faster then anything else with progesterone, prostate enlarges, progesterone is a primary cause of testicular cancer. We can tollerate estrogen in our bodies, but a man, simply, no ifs, ands, or buts, wants any progesterone in his system, that is unless he is a transvestite wanting to get a sex change operation.
    So, are you saying that no one should use deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian74
    So, are you saying that no one should use deca ?
    No keep your doses low enough... below 600 mg a week of deca OR EQ is unlikely to generate progesterone... but if you are doing both deca and EQ, its just like as if they are both the same and added together have the same potential for progesterone production as doing all the MG's in one version only. Its like if you are doing 500 mg of deca and 500 mg of EQ at the same time, you get just as much progesterone production as if you did 1000 mg of deca a week.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    I think he means smaller amounts are alot safer

EQ and Deca both convert to progesterone and both will compound together to make this hormone. .
    No they don't.

In otherwords, 500 mg deca, 500 mg EQ is no different from 1000 mg deca and deca over about 600 mg will definately generate progesterone,.
    No it won't.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    No keep your doses low enough... below 600 mg a week of deca OR EQ is unlikely to generate progesterone... but if you are doing both deca and EQ, its just like as if they are both the same and added together have the same potential for progesterone production as doing all the MG's in one version only. Its like if you are doing 500 mg of deca and 500 mg of EQ at the same time, you get just as much progesterone production as if you did 1000 mg of deca a week.
    Deca has some huge upsides, too! Especially for those of us with injuries. The negatives should obviously be examined as well. It is obvious this young man didn't do his homework well enough before posting. Hooker's awesome profile should be recommended to this young man. Peace NPTA!

HALO7 is offline Banned
    so hooker u dont think he is right about both deca and eq working together like that??

I don't think. I know.

Neither Deca nor Eq "convert to progesterone" or "generate progesterone."

I'm especially baffled as to why anyone would say that this property could be attributed to Eq.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca has its own benifits as well as Equipoise . I keep hearing some say not to run it together but I am right now and it works fine. It keeps you from having to run Deca at higher doses. If I was to run 800mg+ of Deca every week i prolly would have more side efffects than if I split the dose up between Deca 400mgs Equipoise 400mgs. Equipoise is good for appetite and Deca is better than Equipoise with the joints. I think they complament each other.

The reason longer estered drugs take longer to kick in is due to the time released effect the ester has on the hormone. If you took Test prop and Nandrolone prop it would only take a couple weeks compared to those two drugs with longer esters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Deca has its own benifits as well as Equipoise . I keep hearing some say not to run it together but I am right now and it works fine. It keeps you from having to run Deca at higher doses. If I was to run 800mg+ of Deca every week i prolly would have more side efffects than if I split the dose up between Deca 400mgs Equipoise 400mgs. Equipoise is good for appetite and Deca is better than Equipoise with the joints. I think they complament each other.

Yes.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I still say run one or the other. I think it's a waste to run both.

But do you know what kind of side effects Deca can cause at high doses?? I love Deca so its in all my cycles, even my cutting cycles, but you not gonna see me running a gram of Deca every week.

So what alternative do you have to run a good amount of a low androgenic substance without combining drugs together like Deca, Equipoise ,Primobolan ???

Use Letro with your gram (!) of deca . 2.5mgs/day will eliminate 100% of the estrogen in your body. It will also (most likely) eliminate alot of progesterone and will inhibit aromatase (conversion into estrogen). No estrogen, no gyno.

Once again, though, deca will not "generate" or "create" progesterone.

HALO7 is offline Banned
    whats letro? so that does the trick>?

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian74
    Well I was told some time ago EQ converts to the same thing as deca (come to think of it, I think I got that idea from DaBull) ... as for my deca information, well I have a pharmacist in the family and they gave me one of their big fat data books and this is what I read about deca, that it converts to progestin or progesterone. Of course its like a 1981 book so I dont know if they know more about the drug now then they did then but what they wrote about over use of deca is quite scarey.

Whoaa Whoaaa wait a minute GUARDIAN74

I have done tons and tons of reading on this subject(Anabolics) (Not to sound like I am a vet or anything) I mean I have still tons to learn to say the least. I have spent countless hours in our medical library studing many many subjects and tests done on subjects from 1970's to now-a-day. I have found out one thing and that is- that all studies done are inconclusive.- I have not been actively here for very long, but I know how to use the search button(having done this many times) and as I said this is the first time I have came across anything like this. I merely was stateing a question in hopes that someone would point me in the right direction much like Meso and the mod has done. You are right to some extent however- so do me another favor besides speculating that I "have clearly not done his(my) homework" will to please refer me to Hookers profile.

Thank you.

By the Way

most of the post above is pure and utter BS

could you please point me where to read hookers profile

thanks - and hope you didn't take above seriously

Equipoise aromatizes less than Deca ..

There some more bull

HALO7 is offline Banned

hey

why do u say letro works so well?what does it do?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro letro prevents your body from holding water and also raises your igf-1 levels but you should run nolva with it at 10mg to keep your lipid profile in check

Well I was told some time ago EQ converts to the same thing as deca (come to think of it, I think I got that idea from DaBull) ... as for my deca information, well I have a pharmacist in the family and they gave me one of their big fat data books and this is what I read about deca, that it converts to progestin or progesterone. .
    You didn't read that.

Deca does not convert to progesterone. It's a progestin, meaning that it binds to the progesterone receptor with a RBA (relative binding affinity) of 60. Proesterone's RBA is 100. SO deca binds to that receptor 60% as well as progesterone. But it doesn't CONVERT to progesterone...it doesn't have to. It binds to that receptor "as is."

As for EQ...ha ha...advice from DaBull....mod on some of the worst boards around...

• Thread Information