Thread: Power Medica

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member

Question Power Medica

Anyone out there have any experience with power medica? Are they worth the time and effort?

tugs is offline New Member
    the gear of course being made from a us pharmacy is 100%--but the prices are wild--really high.

gya321 is offline Member
    Yes it is worth it in a way. Its legit you get a doctor prescription. Its also very expensive. Another thing that sucks is most products now require blood they were offering me halo, winstrol , deca , and certain test without that a few months back.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Heard about them. Based out of Fla, spendy merch, blood required, doc scripts, but....Do you have that kind of loot? I sure don't.

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    I have have had no problems with them. I have been using them for about
    a year and a half. I order only one bottel of what I want about every 6 months to keep my scrips current. When I took the blood test it was only 49.00 and they only charge you 25.00 for script fee on each order. If you call them they have better prices than on their web sight. It has been worth the money to know that I have current scripts when I order from my other sources. I wanted to add that I have had friends use then and they have been turned down because they didnt test low on the blood test.
    Last edited by destroying angle; 11-14-2004 at 03:52 PM.

Thread Information