littlebest is offline New Member

bulking cycle advice

I have been debating on what to take for my second cycle. I am planning on running it for 10wks. and want to put on about 20-25lbs. First cycle I gained about 20lbs. from 500mgs of enan. and 300mgs. of deca per week I ran this also for 10wks.
    I am thinking
    d-bol wk 1-5
    cyponate and eq the whole cycle

P.S.
    should I take something along with eq and cyponate to cut the water the second half. Going to finish right before spring break and don't want to be bloated.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebest
    I have been debating on what to take for my second cycle. I am planning on running it for 10wks. and want to put on about 20-25lbs. First cycle I gained about 20lbs. from 500mgs of enan. and 300mgs. of deca per week I ran this also for 10wks.
    I am thinking
    d-bol wk 1-5

P.S.
    should I take something along with eq and cyponate to cut the water the second half. Going to finish right before spring break and don't want to be bloated.
    You can take some nolvadex and femara. That should keep you nice and dry.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebest
    I am thinking
    d-bol wk 1-5

P.S.

I would run the cycle a little bit longer. I not a big fan of just ten wks. I personally think in most cases 12wks in the minumum. I would run this

wk 1-4 40mgs dbol ed
    wk 1-12 600mgs test

If you want to ad something else, consider eq for 12wks at 500mgs. You should see great results off of this... Good luck

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I would run the cycle a little bit longer. I not a big fan of just ten wks. I personally think in most cases 12wks in the minumum. I would run this

wk 1-4 40mgs dbol ed
    wk 1-12 600mgs test

If you want to ad something else, consider eq for 12wks at 500mgs. You should see great results off of this... Good luck

If running the eq for 12 weeks you should run the test past it for a couple weeks.
    Personally i wouldn't run the dosages that high either...
    I'd run them at 30mg d-bol, 500mg test and 400mg eq.

EQ is also pretty much a weaker version of deca ... If the first cycle worked well with deca/test why not run again?
    500mg test for 12 weeks 400mg deca for 10 weeks
    Last edited by Ejuicer; 11-11-2004 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    If running the eq for 12 weeks you should run the test past it for a couple weeks.
    His doses are debatable. BUT I would never run the dbol less than 40mgs ed. As for the test 500 would be fine and 400 of eq would be fine. Also if he decides to take the eq it is important to run the test one week longer. . .

I didn't know if I should run the same type of test and deca two cycles in a row

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer

EQ is also pretty much a weaker version of deca ... If the first cycle worked well with deca/test why not run again?
    500mg test for 12 weeks 400mg deca for 10 weeks
    I have to disagree about the statement you made. I DONT MEAN TO FLAME, dont take it the wrong way. But deca and eq are different. I would not call eq a weaker form of deca. The are very close but do very different things. With the eq you will see less bloat and increased vasculinity. Eq needs to be run for a minumum of 12wks, that is when most users start to report the best gains and results. As for the deca, it lubricates your joints and will probably put water on you like crazy, but that's bulking. With the deca it is recommend b6 be taken for progestine gyno . As for the Eq, nolva and ldex work just fine in preventing gyno... Hope this helps...

thanks for the advice on the doses that was going to be my nest question

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I have to disagree about the statement you made. I DONT MEAN TO FLAME, dont take it the wrong way. But deca and eq are different. I would not call eq a weaker form of deca. The are very close but do very different things. With the eq you will see less bloat and increased vasculinity. Eq needs to be run for a minumum of 12wks, that is when most users start to report the best gains and results. As for the deca, it lubricates your joints and will probably put water on you like crazy, but that's bulking. With the deca it is recommend b6 be taken for progestine gyno . As for the Eq, nolva and ldex work just fine in preventing gyno... Hope this helps...

They are different, I will agree to that... They both have a strong effect on protein synthesis and helping you to attain a positive nitrogen balance is what I was meaning in pretty much the same but a weaker form . They do different things like you said... but the end results when the cycle is over I find deca will help you put on more mass in the end then eq. Eq is a really good drug, but for bulking purposes I would choose deca before eq.

Thread Information