suzuki99 is offline Associate Member

Sustanon 250 or Primobolan?

im 20 about 5'10 150 lbs if that matters. I dont know much about roids but i do read the forums and the profiles on this site and some mags. I do work out im in decent shape just not as big as id like to be. im looking to get some strength and weight gains and was reading about both susstanon 250 and primobolan , im not reallying looking to do more than 2 cycles and was possibly going to do only one, If i get desired results. yes i do know this isnt going to make the hugeest difference in the world, but im not looking to gain thirty pounds either. I dont really want to stack but i was considering dbols. Can anyone give me some advice on which to go with considering im going to do 2 at most cycles and dont really want to stack?

Starwin is offline Associate Member
    do a test e 500mg week for 10week

follows by nolva and clomid for pct

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 20 and 150lbs you need to learn to eat first, then worry about gear. If you have a fast metabilism add fat to every meal except the one post workout. The fat will slow your metabilism down, make sure you have protien in every mel as well and not just the protein that's in the rice, pasta or what ever you're eating but some meat.

The gear sin't going to magiclly add weight the your frame you need extra calories to add weight to your frame and by your size and weight you're not eating enough to do that. eat 6 meals a day with 500 calories each, that's a good start. Have a PBJ (get natural PB not the prosecced stuff like jiffy) with 1 or 2 glasses of milk before you go to bed. Do that for 3 months and see how much weight you gain, now if you do this without training, it's going to be fat over muscle.

JohnnyB

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do sust do some prop with it. Depends on how much you're willing to spend/do.

Dayum guys he's not ever come to the point in his life where he ahs fully delovoped his hormonal system and you're suggesting he shut it down, not the best advice.

Bro wait until you're 23 or more before using gear, you may never allow your hormonal system to fully recover causing problems in the future, like not being able to get it up.

JohnnyB

thanks for the advice. ha yeah johnnyb i do eat, def not 6 meals a day though im eating 5 currently but i also run alot, I play and have been playing soccer since i was 9

any one else have any suggestions on which to take

Quote Originally Posted by suzuki99
    thanks for the advice. ha yeah johnnyb i do eat, def not 6 meals a day though im eating 5 currently but i also run alot, I play and have been playing soccer since i was 9
    So are you trying to gaim mass or what is the reason you want to juice?

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree with JohnnyB on this one. First off your still to young. You could eat 10 meals a day and still not get enough calories. I can't tell you how many times in the past I thought I was pounding tons of calories only to find out I wasn't even close. You can definitely put on more weight and size naturally.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Dayum guys he's not ever come to the point in his life where he ahs fully delovoped his hormonal system and you're suggesting he shut it down, not the best advice.

Bro wait until you're 23 or more before using gear, you may never allow your hormonal system to fully recover causing problems in the future, like not being able to get it up.

JohnnyB
    I really wish every young new guy could just read what JohnnyB said.

im looking to gain mass and build strength, obviously quicker. Im not even just some kid who one day decided hey i want to take stelroids. not that its long considering how long many of you have been lifting for but ive been going to the gym for the past two years, not solid i took some time off a few times when i got tattoo work done. i do eat a good probably not 1g of protein per lb of body but fairly close, i have been drinking two muscle milk shakes a day, plus gnc gold multi-vits. I just dont want you guys to think im some stupid ass kid who just wants to get huge fast. Im looking to gain like 10 pounds sooner than just eating is doing and also the increase in strenth i heard about from both types i asked about.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    Bingo listen to his advice and I would add wait till 25 yrs instead....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    b sensible and wait, get some n large2 or other weight gainer and some creatine and up ur calories and u will gain some good weight

jkddave is offline Junior Member
    Before jumping on the juice wagon, have you tried all of the possible solutions?

*Instead of regular protein shakes try weight gainer. This will definitely up your calories by double or almost triple than a regular protein shake.

*Have you tried using creatine or glutamine yet? These 2 supplements will feed your muscles with amazing growth if used properly.

*As mentioned above you definitely have to up your meals. You should be eating at least 5-6 meals per day. If you want to build quality muscle your protein intake should be at least 1 - 1.5g per pound of lean body mass, no less and no exceptions. A serious bodybuilder will NEVER miss a meal. It is crucial to growth.

You can easily gain 10 lbs. of quality muscle in a month or two by following a strict eating plan and training hard. Juice is not necessary to gain a small amount of weight like this.

Best of luck to you.

thanks alot guys, all your responces were very helpful, and also i am taking glutamine powder once a day, sometimes two, i guess i should have added that. One last question and, What is some quality weight gainer and creatine i have looked at creatine and saw most of the names i have heard for like 60 dollars. is there any i can get for around 40 that is good? im not looking stricktly for bargins but if there is cheeper stuff that you guys have tried and approve please let me know. But yeah thanks alot you guys helped alot

Bro go to a brewy store they sell dextrose for about a buck a lb, get some kool-aid for flavor, mix um to taste. Add a half to 2/3 of a cup to your protein, glutamine and creatine, drink it post workout. Then do 1 more 2 at the most shake a day, because you'll grow more from whole foods. Add some olive oil, 1 or 2 tablespoons to your other shake or 2. Bro if you did 4 meals with whole food with 40 gram of protien and 2 shakes at only 25 grams of protein, you'd get in 210 grams of protein a day. Which is more then enough to grow for your size. Plus twice as much in carbs and the added fat will give the calories you need to grow. Get 10 grams of fat in each meal and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in your shake and you'll have about 70 gram of fat, you could go 100 grams if you can get it in. This will help you since you run a lot, the running is eating your muscles which is because you don't have the reserve fuel for your body to use.

Look at a marathon runner and a sprinter, the marathon runner isn't very muscular, because they use up there stores of fuel and the body needs fuel so it starts eat the muscle for fuel, not to mention what it does to their hormones. Now the sprinter doesn't use muscle for reserve fuel because they don't need it and the sprints give them good hormone release.

Good luck Bro, no one thinks you some dumb kid just wanting to get big. We'll all give you the advise we did for your safety and a healthy future. Go slow, here's a story to help you understand going slow.

There's a young bull and an old bull. They both came over a crest and seen a herd of cows. The young bull say let run down and screw one. The old bull said lets walk down and screw them all

JohnnyB

Thread Information