Thread: CLEN Question!!

geo777 is offline New Member

CLEN Question!!

Hey guys, just a quick Clenbuterol question. i just picked up a bottle today and it says 200mcg/ml on the glass bottle. it is liquid form. i am just wondering how will i measure my dosages? cuz i have been reading 20mcg first day and keep increasing slowly each day. i am unsure of how to measure and increase my dosages with the liquid. the guy i got it from said it is double/twice as strong as normal?? any suggestions, i dont want to take too much or too little. it is my first time.

Also should i take clen in the morning b4 or after work out? i havent done cardio in a long time, should i start doing some b4 i take clen, or just jump right into it?

thnx for the help guys!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    200mcg/ml

and you want to 20mcg

Take a syringe...1..2.. or 3ml doesn't matter

look at the side of the syringe...each ML will be divided into 10 parts

20mcg is 1/10th of 200mcg... so u'd draw 1/10th of a ml into the syringe..that'd give you you 20mcg dosage

If u've got a slin pin...that'd be 10 IUs

Don't worry about the guy saying that it's twice as strong...i suspect that's just a sales pitch..start slowly and assess your own tolerance.

If you haven't done cardio inna while i think you should start before you start the clen ..It tends to make breathing uncomfortable for some people.

When you DO start...try taking in it in the morning before cardio.

As you up the does..you may want to try splitting the doses truout the day...I find when i used a large dose in the morning it gave me a hooooorrible day-long headache

$avage21 is offline New Member
    I also think what the guy you bought it from is bs. But just to be safe take half the dosage to access your tolerence, once you get to a point were the sides are too much youll know if your man was telling the truth or not.
    I would say to start with 40 mcg but since he said it was twice as strong start with 20mcg and move ur way up daily by 20mcg. Make sure you are taking your taurine and potassium, because clen is some serious stuff. And make sure you have a good measuring dropper to measure your liquid out with

thnx for the help guys...much appreciated...

also i have never taken anything as serious as this really...i have i have done some ECA but thats it...is clen much worse then ECA? or similar? sides?

ahh dear newbie those other questions are what the search button is for

no i know i have read them...but i would rather get some other input then just reading the threaads.....u know...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen is a drug...and has side effects...I would find out what it is going to do to me before I put it into my body. The effects do no wear off in minutes or an hr or 2. It has a much longer half life. I am not trying to scare you into not doing it.

Just research a little more

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Clen is a drug...and has side effects...I would find out what it is going to do to me before I put it into my body. The effects do no wear off in minutes or an hr or 2. It has a much longer half life. I am not trying to scare you into not doing it.

Just research a little more
    I agree 100%

HM

Also man, be certain that you drink LOTS of water. You should be doing that anyway, but try and get at LEAST a gal/day. A good multi-vitamin doesn't hurt either. TAURINE IS A MUST!! 3-5g a day or you'll cramp up like knots in a rope.

good luck man.

Thread Information