$avage21 is offline New Member

Deciding between M1t/ and test e.

Hey guys, whats up I wanted to hear your opinion on what you would recomend for me. I just turned 22, I have been lifting for 6 year on and off, last 2 pretty seriosly, I have done a cylce of 1ad/4ad and i have done 3 cycles of M1t/4ad. I am 5'11, 188 with about 8% body fat, and I believe i am very strong for my weight. Neways here is the deal, I was going to start another cycle of M1T and 4ad, but during the last couple times of experimenting with m1t i didnt like it. I had really bad sides, i tried 15mg, 10mg, and even 5mg, I was tired all the time, my balls shut down really hard and i didnt keep much of my gains. I even feel that the 1ad/4ad cycle was more beneficial then the M1T. So here is my perdicament, I have researched AAS, and i think I am ready to try a cycle of test e and dbol . If i do end up doing it my cycle would look something like this:

weeks1-4: 30 mg dbol(daily)
    weeks1-10:400-500 mg Test E(per week)
    weeks1-15:10mg Nolva
    weeks1-10:Possible some ldex to combat bloat(not sure yet tho)
    PCT
    Weeks13-15:Clomid Therapy(Pyramiding Dosage)

My question is do you guys think i should go ahead and try the real deal, or wait and do another cycle of prohormones before they are illegal, and the consider juicing?

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    first as you already know m1t is not a prohormone but a steroid , the cycle your thinking of doing is the exact cycle i just started a week ago, the reason I started the cycle was because after research i came to the conclusion that although prohormones do offer some benefit, they also have considerable consequences like M1t, with all its sides. M1t imo is a steroid like real gear but with more side effects, so why not do the real thing instead of wasting time and money with prohormones.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Well put NEO. If you are going to take the sides, take the REAL deal. BTW GET SOME NOLV!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Drop the pro-bullshyt and cross over to the dark side

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    cycle looks perfect for a 1st timer, i personally dont like pro-hormones as i dont think enough research has been carried out on them and there long term effects, go ahead wit the AS, keep us posted on results

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I completed a 4 week cycle of M1T & 1Ad about 6 weeks ago. I had great gains. Now 6 weeks later, after proper PCT, I have kept 18lbs and all of my strength gains. M1T worked great for me, it's not for everyone. Did you do proper PCT on your M1T cycle? Did you take an anti-e on your 1ad/4ad cycle? Both of these will go a long way toward getting and keeping gains.

This week I have started another cycle. I am doing 250mg of Test E 2x week. I am kickstarting the cycle with M1T because I like the results it gave me last time. If the test works better than the M1T, which I've been assured it will, look out. I'm lookin' to get an maintain anojhther 16lbs. Puts me right at 280lbs on a 6'4" frame.

Just wanted to give a little feedback on my experience with M1T.

MT

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    if your workouts are 100% real deal so should your gear..

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    how much nolva and clomid is necessary for m1t/1-AD or 4-AD

10mg ED, 20mg ED for PCT along wit clomid 300/100/50 wit some creatine and trib

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    of the top of my head,

clomid 300mg first day, 100mg for14days, 50 for 7days
    nolva 20mg ed
    you can also use some l-dex with this

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    in my opinion i would save the nolva for pct and get some l-dex. my first cycle was deca ,test enanth,and d-bol.i got alot of bloat and water by just taking the nolva without l-dex my first cycle. i am very gyno sensitive ,but trust me the l-dex works miracles! i am 3 weeks into my prop and tren enanthate cycle and no bloat or sides whatsoever! i am saving my nolva for pct. also i would shoot the test enanth 250mg x 2 per week.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    nolva and clomid are legal to purchase right if so where from

$avage21 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the replies guys. Just to answer a few of your questions, i did proper PCT when i used 1ad/4ad and m1t, the first cycle i did i used nolva for pct, and i regret it, i recovered very slow and kept very little of my gains, the other 2 times i used clomid and i recovered quickly and kept most of my gains. My problem is the gains were fairly good on the m1t, its just i felt so lethargic i really didnt work out to my full potential. I am pretty sure my workouts are all in check and my diet is almost perfect. So I think im leaning towards doing the cycle of test i outlined earlier, i think the side will be more bearable, and i think the results will be better.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Whether you wanna take pro-hormones or the real deal is up to you to decide...Not us.

Thread Information