Thread: my first cycle?

skinnyff is offline New Member

my first cycle?

Newbie here
    a little history. 6.2" and 162lbs in the gym for 3 yrs barring a couple of short stints off for medical reasons. Feel like I am just spinning my wheels. Was talking to a buddy and ended up with this.

DECA 1975mg
    wk
    1 75mg
    2 200
    3 300
    4 400
    5 400
    6 300
    7 200
    8 100

Now I have been doing a lot of reading on here, and no where have i read where you HAVE to take an anti E w/deca. What I have seen, is that I may need to take some sort of Test w/it. Has anyone done deca straight? And if so how was it? Gains, gyno, libido, Etc..
    Thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably one of the worst cycles I've ever seen. NO FLAME

1. DO NOT pyramid your doses, especially at those doses....
    2. YOU HAVE TO RUN TEST with every cycle, especially when running DECA . DECA will shut you down hard!!!!
    3. You need to do some serious research.

And I strongly suggest you getting your diet in order. You can put on a lot more weight naturally...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    go to the main page of steriod .com and look under beginer cycles, then the drug profiles. After that start reading the edu forums.
    You have alot of work to do...
    Goodluck,

youknowme is offline Member
    Test is the best...always include test in a cycle...always! And as buylongterm also said...no pyramiding...

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board bro. You should def. stay here and research alot more, you came to the right place though. Deca alone will shut you down pretty hard. IMO and most others on this board test should be the base of all your cycles. Deac dick is not something you should shoot for. As far as your doses, it is way off, you want to keep your blood levels stable, no need to tamper off. Hope this helps, also by the way how old are you?

thanks, Like I said I have been doing a lot o research on here and it didn't look right to me either. I just wanted to get some other opinions
    Thanks Again

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    pyramids are old school. Keep it level. (add test too)

Keeping your doses level and consistent will keep down the sides.

Welcome to AR........

Any questions, let me know

BLT

Thanks Guys, I am still doing a lot of research. I am 33 y/o. I will admit, my diet is not where it needs to be, but I don't think it is way off.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyff
    Thanks Guys, I am still doing a lot of research. I am 33 y/o. I will admit, my diet is not where it needs to be, but I don't think it is way off.
    I can't stress enough how important diet is when using Steroids . NO diet=bad results.. Trust me, I've been there. I thought I was eating right and I wasn't responding to Steroids. Well, Instead of looking at my diet, I upped the dose.
    Of course, I was dead wrong when I looked at my diet in detail. You have to eat clean like there is NO tomorrow and consume almost 2.0g of protein per body weight.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    If you fix your diet you can probably make the same gains as if you were using steriods , no joke... your body needs the right amount of nutrients to build muscle. Post your current diet in the diet forum for critique.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    test must b included as a base, its a basic principle in most if not all cycles

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro as the other guys have said Deca on its own is bad news. I have just completed my first cycle. I have gained about 10lbs of lean muscle. I was on 300mg Deca and 400mg Test Cyp for week for 10 weeks. You must not do Deca on its own !!! The diet was the hardest thing to maintain well as well. If you are doing it right you will think about nothing else. You need 300g + protein a day and at least 3000 calories. You need to look at everthing you eat and analyse it in detail. If you dont get this right you wont grow, and it doesnt matter how much gear you pump into your body.

Check this link out, http://bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm there is a calculator there to work out how mych calories you should be getting. Good luck bro. Do a lot more research its important. Dont forget good PCT as well or you will lose much of what you gain on the cycle.

Oh and read this as well http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=131230
    Last edited by seanw; 11-11-2004 at 07:16 PM.

Thread Information