Thread: Dbol Questions

jerkface is offline New Member

Dbol Questions

What is the optimum dosing schedule for dbol ? Can you take 1 dose of 30mg in the morning or is it best to split it up to 15mg in the morning and another 15mg in the afternoon?

What is it's aromatization rate compared to testostrone?

I hear the 5AR enzymes in your body convert dbol to dihydromethandrostenolone. How bad is dihydromethandrostenolone compared to dihydrotestostrone when it comes to hairloss?

Should I be worried about sides from 30-35mg dbol/day if I haven't had any sides from 500-600mg test/week (both for 12 week)? How supressive is it compared to test?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    The optimal level for greatest gains is divided 3-4 times per day. The reason some take it in the morning is to minimize test suppresion. As far as DHM compared to DHT, I'm not sure. If I had to guess I'd say they are very comparable b/c both are hard on hair.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone has a different opinion about how often and when to take d-bol, but personally i think it should be split up evenly throughout the day.

And you cant really answer the sides question because everyone reacts differently to different drugs at different dosages... personally i experience a lot of puffiness, kidney pain and hair loss from d-bol, but everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Everyone has a different opinion about how often and when to take d-bol, but personally i think it should be split up evenly throughout the day.

And you cant really answer the sides question because everyone reacts differently to different drugs at different dosages... personally i experience a lot of puffiness, kidney pain and hair loss from d-bol, but everyone is different.
    And you don't experince as much hairloss with test?

Not as much, no... one of many reasons why I hate d-bol.

Oh dear :X

I better start stocking up on finasteride/dutasteride then

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer

I hear ya there, the puffy look is the thing I hate most about dbol . Other than that, I like dbol.

Dont understand what it is about the drug but it just doesn't agree with me... with drol i dont have anywhere near as much puffiness, hair loss or other sides plus I get better gains while taking it. D-bol just sucks imo.

Bump for more experinces with dbol compared to test...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    coz of its short half-life split evenly through the day and the optimum dosage wil depend on past cycles and body weight IMO, using 30-35mg should b ok, take some ldex to combat bloat and if sides increase bump ur nolva from 10mg to 20mg

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    also if ur that worried drink LOTS of water and take milk thistle to help ur liver out

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    5aa enzymes convert dbol into methyl dihydromethandrostenolone otherwise known
    as M1T!

It all depends on if your prone to hairloss or not. Considering you didnt shed to bad i would think you would on dbol because the 5aa enzyme is really not too strong to convert a big portion to M1T. I personally dont ever shed on M1T which is already 5aa reduced.

Thread Information