dropteeth is offline Junior Member

Proscar to Kickstart

im planning a test ethanate/Deca cycle...and was thinking of kickstarting with D-bol...
    My question is this, im aware that taking proscar while on Deca is even worse on the hairline. But what about using proscar just while kickstarting with D-bol??... maybe for the first 3 weeks?? any opinions??

Thanks

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never heard of proscar and deca conflicting. Deca isnt really bad on the hairline to begin with... personally i would run it for the entire length of the cycle but if you choose not to i would use it at least for the d-bol portion.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dropteeth
    im planning a test ethanate/Deca cycle...and was thinking of kickstarting with D-bol...
    My question is this, im aware that taking proscar while on Deca is even worse on the hairline. But what about using proscar just while kickstarting with D-bol??... maybe for the first 3 weeks?? any opinions??

Thanks
    dutasteride bro,this is some new drug out there for prostate problems,but is better than propecia for hair loss,do a research on it and u will see.
    dutasteride(avodart)

will dutasteride be ok to take with the deca ??...since finistride excellarates hairloss with deca?

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dropteeth
    will dutasteride be ok to take with the deca??...since finistride excellarates hairloss with deca?

were did u get that from,i dont think so

ive read it on many posts and thru research..dont have a reference on hand but will look for it.

Thread Information