tugs is offline New Member

Lumb in my ass from injection.....,

I usally hit my glute 1x wkly with 3cc test--now i have this lumb there--its alittle smaller than golf ball--its to the high outside of the glute,theres no bruising,no discouloring,just a lumb-especially noticable when i flex my glute and it has a slight soreness--im really concerned just because its there and has been for 2 weeks--ive tried a heating pad and rubbing it and that does help but its still there what else can i do? why or what is this??any help would be appreciated thanks,tugs

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    do you always shoot in that one spot? do you rotate site injections?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    sometimes i get that even when rotating, give that site and extra week before hitting it again, also split up your shots like hitting each delt with 1 1/2cc each. You doing quad shots ( those are easy )?

youknowme is offline Member
    Rotate more and be sure to massage a min after injection. Hot baths works wonders as well. Good luck

yes .I rotate always--but its there--about the size of a golf ball--why? and its been there for about 2 weeks--what else can i do?

t-money is offline Member
    ooohhh...two weeks, huh? Time to call the Doc and see what is up.

T

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    ooohhh...two weeks, huh? Time to call the Doc and see what is up.

T
    Yup, 2 weeks is far gone. Almost doc time, those things could get nasty...

MASStermind is offline Banned
    got the same thing. I think that the buttocks doesnt disperse the juice as well as other body parts.

yea?--i dont know--i hate to make a trip to the md only because what the **** is he gonna do? its not red,hot or bruising-- maybe it is some oil trapped in there--ive had a lump in my delt for about a yr once--ill just keep heating it and rubbing it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    you had a lump in your delt for a year? how did it go away? If you are getting abcess or unusual growths you should see a doctor, and just tell the nurse there is a lump, when the doctor comes in tell him the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by tugs
    yea?--i dont know--i hate to make a trip to the md only because what the **** is he gonna do? its not red,hot or bruising-- maybe it is some oil trapped in there--ive had a lump in my delt for about a yr once--ill just keep heating it and rubbing it.

I had a hard lump once and thought it was an abcess, but same as you it didnt feel warm nor was it red.

However, I did go to the doctor he informed me that it was a hematoma (sp?), which is essentially a pocket full of blood that is not in circulation. As time goes by, the blood gets harder because it solidifies due to lack of circulation.

So, he stuck it with a 16gauge and drained about 3 ccs of black (old) blood, everything was good to go after that. The hematoma results from slight damage to muscle fibers (like a gap) and blood rushes to the gap and does not circulate.

If it seems to get harder, this may be what it was. I got it from injecting a zambon winstrol too fast, but 3ccs may have been too much for you.
    Last edited by IGOTJUICE007; 11-12-2004 at 01:23 AM.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tugs
    Well just to let you know just because you cant see it doesnt mean there isnt infection. I've had 2 close friends that hvae problems with that. The first one injected whinny and had to have a piece of her ass cut out because she waited to long. Another this was about 2 weeks ago, injected
    1 cc of test 400 and the oil wouldnt dispate much like what your describing. Finally after a month he went to the DOC and told them he had injected vit- B and it had left a lump. So they wound up opening it up and flushed it out!!!
    So be carful!!!
    Go to the doc and tell them the same thing!!!

Thanks for the info--the pocket full of blood seems to be a likely anwser,i do inject very quickly so maybe this is why it happened--anyway--the size of it,a small golfball hasnt decreased at all in 2 weeks,--thats what concerns me--and like i said,when i flex my glute you can really see it--what im gonna do is really work it the next 3 days,lots of heat with a heating pad and hard rubs to see if' it breaks up--by monday,if it hasnt decreased ill go to the md-- i hate that going to the md for gear-but the alternative is so much worse--see what happens thanks,tugs

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Well just to let you know just because you cant see it doesnt mean there isnt infection. I've had 2 close friends that hvae problems with that. The first one injected whinny and had to have a piece of her ass cut out because she waited to long. Another this was about 2 weeks ago, injected
    1 cc of test 400 and the oil wouldnt dispate much like what your describing. Finally after a month he went to the DOC and told them he had injected vit- B and it had left a lump. So they wound up opening it up and flushed it out!!!
    So be carful!!!
    Go to the doc and tell them the same thing!!!

Depends on your relationship with your doctor, I tell mine everything.

big DB is offline New Member
    last cycle of test e did me like that but only on left side & it would turn red 4 a couple days.waited 2 weeks did deca 300 pain free.Why?

big DB is offline New Member
    last cycle of test e did me like that but only on left side & it would turn red 4 a couple days.waited 2 weeks did deca 300 pain free.Why?

t-money is offline Member
    IMO...tell your Doc the absolute truth...ALWAYS. Doctors are there to help you get/stay healthy. He is not going to go jump on the phone to the cops. They NEED to know as much info as they can to give you the correct treatment.

T

Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    IMO...tell your Doc the absolute truth...ALWAYS. Doctors are there to help you get/stay healthy. He is not going to go jump on the phone to the cops. They NEED to know as much info as they can to give you the correct treatment.

T
    However, I did hear one horror story where a young guy told his doc about his AAS use, the doctor then told the insurance company what the complication was a result of (AAS Abuse). His insurance company dropped him and no other carrier would accept him because he was considered too high risk. I think doctors like this are the minority, but it all depends on your relationship with your doc.
    Last edited by IGOTJUICE007; 11-12-2004 at 01:21 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    you had a lump in your delt for a year? how did it go away? If you are getting abcess or unusual growths you should see a doctor, and just tell the nurse there is a lump, when the doctor comes in tell him the truth.
    I still have a pin-sized lump in my glute from my first sustanon cycle.I think his injection volume was too high ...IMO injections in the glutes take longer to dissipate.I'd call the doctor in if it was bruised...red or got bigger as opposed to getting smaller or remaining the same.

P Rock is offline Member
    i get them occassionally, with certain gear, wait a week and it goes away.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm bumping this simpley for the word Lumb.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    I'm bumping this simpley for the word Lumb.
    LOL.... i was thinkin the same thing bro

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    glute shots always seem to cause the injection site to stiffen up on me for a couple days, like the spot has a bad bruise or something, quads not nearly as bad

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I had a hard lump once and thought it was an abseces, but same as you it didnt feel warm nor was it red.

However, I did go to the doctor he informed me that it was a hematoma (sp?), which what essentially a pocket full of blood that was not in circulation. As time goes by, the bllood gets harder because it solidifies due to lack of circulation.

So, he stuck it was a 16gauge and drained about 3 ccs of black (old) blood, everything was good to go after that. The hematoma results from slight damage to muscle fibers (like a gap) and blood rushes to the gap and does not circulate.

If it seems to get harder, this may be what it was. I got it from injecting a zambon winstrol too fast, but 3ccs may have been too much for you.
    Very good info here bro. Thanks for posting it. Explains a lot of info for me as well

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ibuprofen 800mgs 3 x ed

Thread Information