Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Losing strength, what the f--k????

I am in my 6th week of sust at 500mg a week, 300mg deca a week, and 150mg prop a week. I did dbol at 45mg a day for the first 4 weeks and I love that stuff. But the other day I noticed that I had lost just a little strength on my bench press, and today I did bis and tris and felt decent on my tris, but really lacking on my bis since the last time I did them. Is this just because no more dbol? I know all my gear is good stuff and I eat alot, plenty of protien and good carbs and lots of cals. So what gives? will my strength start going up again? does my body just miss the dbol?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    I am in my 6th week of sust at 500mg a week, 300mg deca a week, and 150mg prop a week. I did dbol at 45mg a day for the first 4 weeks and I love that stuff. But the other day I noticed that I had lost just a little strength on my bench press, and today I did bis and tris and felt decent on my tris, but really lacking on my bis since the last time I did them. Is this just because no more dbol? I know all my gear is good stuff and I eat alot, plenty of protien and good carbs and lots of cals. So what gives? will my strength start going up again? does my body just miss the dbol?
    Bump.....Anyone??

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    its either the dbol or your diet.....you're gonna lose a little cause you're not on dbol anymore, but you should also be eating more than you started......you've prolly put on about 20lbs or so right now so eat for someone 20lbs heavier than you're used to...the strength will come back.....just keep eatin like hell

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    some of it is prolly due to the lost water weight that dbol makes you retain, dont worry, just keep eating and you'll be back up there in no time

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    sometimes u just have bad training days, are u sure your not over training cause this can cause u to become weaker in the long run. make sure your having plenty of rest between training days.

meat is offline Associate Member
    some days are stronger than others for every one , could be any number of reasons .unless its a dramatic drop then i wouldnt worry.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say check the diet and how are you sleeping those are key factors.....im not saying you are one of these people but i know guys that will juice and dont even take protein they think cause there on the sh*t that they dont have to diet and so forth

Moosepellet is offline Member
    If your training too much, this is probably why your gains are not increasing. Increase your cals and try to get more recovery time.

Thread Information