CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member

Question Gains Slowed down!?

im into week 6 of my 12 week cycle and im on sus 250 at 2ml a week and i was using test prop for the first 4 weeks at 75mg ed. My gains have now slowed down and i seem to be sitting on the same weight what should i do? i eat plenty so maybe i should up the dose?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    post up your diet, maybe you could eat more

breakfast 6 egg whites on 2 slices of whole meal toast and glass of juice, mid morning a protien shake and a yogurt, lunch tuna and salad with a another shake, afternoon can of beans 400g or 200grams of low fat cottage cheese, dinner chicken and rice, before i sleep a protien shake. maybe thats not enough

Matt76 is offline New Member
    Heck I eat more than that and i'm natty

eaktc is offline Junior Member
    eat more protien at breakfast. 12 egg whites, or add whey protien. you are only getting 24 grams at breakfast, that is one of the most important times for protien.

ok thanks ill have to do that then, its just hard sometimes you get really bloated in the stomach when you keep eating so much.

eaktc is offline Junior Member
    Tell me about it , I have been tring to eat 6000 cals a day. I use to love eating, but cant stand it now.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK
    breakfast 6 egg whites on 2 slices of whole meal toast and glass of juice, mid morning a protien shake and a yogurt, lunch tuna and salad with a another shake, afternoon can of beans 400g or 200grams of low fat cottage cheese, dinner chicken and rice, before i sleep a protien shake. maybe thats not enough
    ya bro u should eat more, check out the lean muscle and the bulking diet sticky in the diet form. also make sure ur switching up ur exercises

haha yeah i know how you feel bro its become a chore!

cheers ill check that out

BigDogRonnieC is offline New Member
    12 eggs in one sitting you must be a houss have like 4 egg white and 1 or 2 staright eggs and a breakfast steak some oj bread whole wheat maybe a bagel to get the carbs up. but just space yours meals out you should eat around every 2 to 2 1/2 hours dont try to eat so much in one sitting and of course use like 2 meal replacements through out your day preferably in the mid morning after your breakfast. also one about 30 to 45 min after workout. pasta is a great way to put on weight if you dont mind all the carbs you get from it. just space your meals out, its hard to eat alot in one sitting and it is also not as benificial to what your trying to do. hope this helps

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    add up all your protein carbs and fats and total calories, this will give us a much better idea how much youre eating than just the foods (without amounts)

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK
    Sounds like 3000 cals if lucky. I would loose weight on that diet.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Up the calories, also, are you sleeping right... giving your body time to rest.... dont train everyday, the body needs rest, good luck.

Thread Information