Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431

    Juice Pros and Cons

    Sup guys i have to wright a paper about the sauce pros and cons i have to argue both sides even though id like to only argue the one side but any input would be appreciated im trying to compile all of this sh*t so post away with what you think

  2. #2
    BigGenes's Avatar
    BigGenes is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Sup guys i have to wright a paper about the sauce pros and cons i have to argue both sides even though id like to only argue the one side but any input would be appreciated im trying to compile all of this sh*t so post away with what you think
    CONS----------------------PROS
    Liver Damage(Possibly)------Huge muscles
    raise in BP------------------Rise in number of girls you go out with
    Change in attitude----------Change in the way you look
    Hair loss(possibly)-----------Fat loss
    Change in moods------------Change in outlook on life
    Loss of HTPA production-----horny all the time!

    lol I am sure you can think of a few more bro. there are tons of cons but on the other hand there are tons of pros. What you need to keep in mind while writing this is that most of the cons are reversible, or preventable.

  3. #3
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    CONS----------------------PROS
    Liver Damage(Possibly)------Huge muscles
    raise in BP------------------Rise in number of girls you go out with
    Change in attitude----------Change in the way you look
    Hair loss(possibly)-----------Fat loss
    Change in moods------------Change in outlook on life
    Loss of HTPA production-----horny all the time!

    lol I am sure you can think of a few more bro. there are tons of cons but on the other hand there are tons of pros. What you need to keep in mind while writing this is that most of the cons are reversible, or preventable.


    Perfect BigGenes. I am in my office LMAO!!

  4. #4
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    at least you get to right about something thats interesting...

    pro's -

    gets you bigger quicker
    increases strength
    easier to reach ones goals
    immense satisfaction from reaching goals
    increased confidence
    increased sex drive (sometimes)
    makes you love the gym even more
    people get out of your way
    people notice you
    (some) women like more muscles
    makes your life more interesting...
    makes you happy
    gets you out of that plateau
    praise from other members of the gym


    cons

    expensive
    bad for internal organs - liver kidneys etc
    illegal
    not socially acceptable?
    some people may not agree with your decision to do it
    roid rage
    acne
    hair loss
    shrinkage
    arrogance
    lowering of natural testosterone
    aromotising into estrogen: bitch tits,
    roid belly
    increase in food bill
    increased time in the gym - may effect family
    stretch marks
    loss of gains after PCT
    mentally addictive
    depression
    infection from needles
    getting ripped off
    not knowing what you are doing and F*cking up your cycle
    lying to your mates, family
    sneaking around trying to get more
    having no money left to buy necessities
    not many people do "just one cycle"
    a lot of women hate overly muscled men


    **** there are too many negatives...
    Last edited by G-Force; 11-12-2004 at 08:17 AM.

  5. #5
    BigGenes's Avatar
    BigGenes is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    at least you get to right about something thats interesting...

    pro's -

    gets you bigger quicker
    increases strength
    easier to reach ones goals
    immense satisfaction from reaching goals
    increased confidence
    increased sex drive (sometimes)
    makes you love the gym even more
    people get out of your way
    people notice you
    (some) women like more muscles
    makes your life more interesting...
    makes you happy
    gets you out of that plateau
    praise from other members of the gym


    cons

    expensive
    bad for internal organs - liver kidneys etc
    illegal
    not socially acceptable?
    some people may not agree with your decision to do it
    roid rage
    acne
    hair loss
    shrinkage
    arrogance
    lowering of natural testosterone
    aromotising into estrogen: bitch tits,
    roid belly
    increase in food bill
    increased time in the gym - may effect family
    stretch marks
    loss of gains after PCT
    mentally addictive
    depression
    infection from needles
    getting ripped off
    not knowing what you are doing and F*cking up your cycle
    lying to your mates, family
    sneaking around trying to get more
    having no money left to buy necessities
    not many people do "just one cycle"
    a lot of women hate overly muscled men


    **** there are too many negatives...
    G-force I think your being to crytical on the pros and giving way to many un-deserved cons. IMO You used words like sometimes and some in the pros and yet you never said that in the cons. Well there were alot more sometimes in the cons than the pros. And some of those really shouldn't be in there. IMO I don't wanta start a pissing contest but it sounds like your being anti-steroids and trying to hide and shade some facts.

  6. #6
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    nope

    i am doing a test/dbol /winny/hgh cycle right now, with a sust, dbol EQ / HGH (carrying on from before) cycle planned soon

    i love the ****

    most of the negative's are temporary (as you said)

    for me the positives easily (without a doubt) outweigh the negatives,
    but i havent exactly made anything up as far as the negative go have i?
    and if you are writing a paper on this you have to state everything

    just cos there are more negatives on paper doesnt mean they outweigh the positives

  7. #7
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    there were alot more sometimes in the cons than the pros. .
    er no there werent

  8. #8
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    nope

    i am doing a test/dbol/winny/hgh cycle right now


    D@@@@@@@@@@MN!!!! I like it, I like it a lot!

  9. #9
    sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    U.K wales
    Posts
    1,087
    steroids help you reach your goals quicker which has gotta be good. as for some of the cons they can also be good, such as a change in atitude this can help as you wont take as much **** off someone as you would usually. i could write down loads more stuff but cant really be bothered now

  10. #10
    BigGenes's Avatar
    BigGenes is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    er no there werent
    I meant that there should have been. My bad. What I mean by that is like lets say hair loss. Yea its a side affect....sometimes to certain people. See what I mean. Not all side affects affect everyone. Thats what I meant really. They are all true but they are all for every roid and every possible person. It should be clearifed in your writing that it doesn't really happen to everyone and most all can be countered.

  11. #11
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    ok point taken

    but if you are writing a paper on this and want decent marks you are goin to have to address each and every negative in turn.
    yes you can and should say that they dont effect everyone and some are short term but they can/do happen and cant be ignored

  12. #12
    Dimes's Avatar
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,136
    I peresonally liked g-forces list... alot of us dont like to think about the cons... sometimes we cheat or mind, so we feel better about what we are doing... good luck on your paper

  13. #13
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    Thanks for all the replies

  14. #14
    Mr. Death's Avatar
    Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,441
    You'll have to put a caveat into your paper explaining that you can only speak to the short-term effects of AAS. Unfortunately, there haven't been any true studies done to determine how positive or negative the long-term effects may be.

  15. #15
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    Posted by Bask8kace (i got it from AM, though i'd be he brought it here as well):

    The following is a negative but informative study regarding the adverse effects of AAS on cardiovascular, metabolic and reproductive systems of anabolic substance users ("abusers").

    It's a study conducted by the Drug Research Unit, Department of Mental Health and Alcohol Reserarch of the National Public Health Institute of Helsinki.

    Enjoy.

    Here's the link:
    http://ethesis.helsinki.fi/julkaisut...a/adversee.pdf

    Edit: I'm a retard...the link should work now!
    Last edited by cb25; 11-14-2004 at 05:27 PM.

  16. #16
    statuZ's Avatar
    statuZ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    in your brainz
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    Posted by Bask8kace (i got it from AM, though i'd be he brought it here as well):

    The following is a negative but informative study regarding the adverse effects of AAS on cardiovascular, metabolic and reproductive systems of anabolic substance users ("abusers").

    It's a study conducted by the Drug Research Unit, Department of Mental Health and Alcohol Reserarch of the National Public Health Institute of Helsinki.

    Enjoy.

    Here's the link:
    http://ethesis.helsinki.fi/julkaisu...la/adversee.pdf
    doesnt work bro, post the whole link!! if you are going to copy it make sure you right click on it and go to copy shortcut!

  17. #17
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    doesnt work bro, post the whole link!! if you are going to copy it make sure you right click on it and go to copy shortcut!
    Yea, i'm a tard. It should be fixed now.

  18. #18
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    good read thanks dude

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •