Thread: Sust Cramps..

aspengc8 is offline Junior Member

Sust Cramps..

Mornin all..

Im in about week 5 of my first cycle of sust 250. Im taking 750 mg a week (EOD), and I have been getting cramps pretty bad only in my Biceps. I dont even really do them much. I have a arm day, and I only do 2 bicep and 3 tricep exercises total. They seem to cramp pretty bad, then goes away when i stretch them out. cramping as I type...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Are you taking vitamins? Are you drinking enough water? Also, if you have spot injected maybe it is the sust.

aspengc8 is offline Junior Member
    I take a multi-vitamin every day. I drink plenty of water...Im taking a leak every 10 minutes. I inject in the butt. Should I take 2 multi's a day maybe? They just get so tight when im not working out, I dont know what else it could be.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Maybe you should get some different test, i have had to do that as sust bothered me. Site inject pain and calve cramps

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I read that Sustanon was a pretty long acting roid. I even read that some people would do four sus ready-jects at a time during an eight week cycle. Then in four weeks do another four ready-jects. Why are you shooting EOD?

Thread Information