Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

My first cycle--- uh oh

Hey..im currently running my first cycle.. im now on week 5

dbol weeks 1-4 35 mg ed
    deca weeks 1-12 300 mg ew
    test E weeks 1-13 600 mg ew

Do you think I could throw in the Winny towards the end of the cycle?
    Any input?

Rob
    I forgot to say, running 10mg of Nolva ed. Clomid along with nolva for PCT

Rob
    bump

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't bother. I personally dont think winny belongs in any cutting cycle...cutting only.
    Since its your first cycle you're already running enough different drugs as is... Save it for another cycle. Aside from the test level which i personally would have ran a little lower and the deca a little higher, what you're doing now looks good and no need to change.

Rob
    Do you think I should run the deca to 400 mg a week?

I would have but thats your own choice... If you're making good results already then no need to change. I've just always tried to get in at least 2mg per pound of body weight on deca .

youknowme is offline Member
    First cycles should consist of test E or cyp only. 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. IMO...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Hey..im currently running my first cycle.. im now on week 5

dbol weeks 1-4 35 mg ed
    deca weeks 1-12 300 mg ew
    test E weeks 1-13 600 mg ew

Do you think I could throw in the Winny towards the end of the cycle?
    Any input?
    Forget the winny... undoubtably you have a more enthusiastic first cycle then most... you are probably blowing up like a ballon... just do your normal PCT and all the bloatiness and water gain will drop off 2 weeks after your last injection and then you will start looking really good. Also some of the excessive bloatyness should be subsiding soon when the dbol's influence fades over the next week. Bloating while on steroids is not necessarily bad, it is the #1 thing that encourages rapid muscle growth but watch it some because it could also be indicating your estrogens are getting high on ya. Hopefully you have nolva on hand for when the nipples get sensative, your 600 mg test e dosage is definately enough for you to get estrogen conversion and about week 6 to 7 is when most guys have to start doing the nolva more religiously.

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    First cycles should consist of test E or cyp only. 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. IMO...
    True but a little late for him to change now... Continue with the use of deca since you already started.

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    True but a little late for him to change now... Continue with the use of deca since you already started.
    That's true as well...

Rob
    THanks, iv been running nolva everyday since the beginning of the cycle at 10 mg ed, When that time rolls around, should I bump it to 20? or just keep it at 10? Iv gained about 20 lbs so far, im assuming most of that must be water? Hopefully the test and deca has kicked in, i feela bit more of a sex drive but thats pretty much it.

Rob
    bump

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    THanks, iv been running nolva everyday since the beginning of the cycle at 10 mg ed, When that time rolls around, should I bump it to 20? or just keep it at 10? Iv gained about 20 lbs so far, im assuming most of that must be water? Hopefully the test and deca has kicked in, i feela bit more of a sex drive but thats pretty much it.
    Water weight is probably 5 lbs although some of us get shrink back of some muscle gains which adds another 5 lbs to the loss. Best way to prevent that is try to be agressive in the gym not to give up any workout days and keep lifting the same weights. Muscle size is related to the weights you are lifting, this helps keep gains. Dont expect more then 25 lbs because the more gained in a short period of time, is the more lost... Most of us come out with 10 maybe 15 lbs in total keepable gains per cycle if we are lucky and do it right. Getting your testosterone levels back to normal as fast as possible is the best trick, this is difficult after a deca cycle. Myself I advocate extending testosterone two weeks after the last deca, this gives you an extra week of protection from zero testosterone levels in PCT. I would strongly recommend clomid and tongkat ali (health food store herbal) in your PCT. This combination usually gives great and vigorous PCT recoveries for just about anybody.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-13-2004 at 01:01 PM.

Rob
    Thanks alot for the info.. I got some clomid on hand right now. Ill look into the other herb you reccomended. I will run the test 2 weeks longer as you also said!

Thread Information