Thread: anavar question

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Cool anavar question

i am now thinking of doing just anavar in the spring for maybe like a month or month and a half, my question is is it true that var doesent interfere with your natty test? it doesent convert to estrogen right so there would be no need for anti es? i wouldnt need clomid if it doesent supress ur natty test? what would be the normal dose and how long would you run it? i read in the steroid profiles that it doesent mess with ur natty test is this true? thanks for your input......

bump

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Var will suppress HPTA so yes you will need to use clomid to restore functions to normal levels.

You're correct that anavar will not aromatize.

mudman, so there would be no need for anti e's right. for pct should i use anti es? i saw on the main page where it said that it didnt surpress hpta is this false? how long would i run it and at wha dose?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    mudman, so there would be no need for anti e's right. for pct should i use anti es? i saw on the main page where it said that it didnt surpress hpta is this false? how long would i run it and at wha dose?
    Maybe at extreamly low doses it might not suppress HPTA but at doses we use it will suppress it.

You will be fine with just using clomid for PCT. Start it 1 day after your last dose.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    Mudman is correct about anavar supressing the testes. As for pct there is no need for anything but clomid. Clomid alone is fine...

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Maybe at extreamly low doses it might not suppress HPTA but at doses we use it will suppress it.

You will be fine with just using clomid for PCT. Start it 1 day after your last dose.
    **** it mudman , you beat me to the post....

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Run the Var at 30mg for 4-6 weeks and that should keep your Tes levels from dropping to much. Drink a lot of water and take some milk thistle to keep your liver clean. For this short of a cycle at this dose you should be fine with everything.

thank you everybody i appreciate the good advice. thanks alot!

i will still be able to get my dic up right?

hoenstly, what do you think my gains will be, maybe 5 lbs of lean mass and burn a little fat?

this would be my first steroid that i have ever took....

i am 20 years old, u think that my natty test will be cool after all of this, that is my main concern........

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I think on Var you will not have any dic problems. I missed that you were 20!! Your tes levels should be off the chart. Just don't over do it and you should be fine.

Theedge is offline Junior Member
    I'm doing 30mg/day right now..I'm on day 11...Would I see much difference if I go up to 40mg/day...At this point I'm feeling much stronger muscle contractions, and alot more control over heavy weight..I've put on about 10lbs..but I started creatine 2 weeks prior to the var.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    you dont need clomid for anavar , it does nothing for your test really. its very expensive for the gains u get

Theedge is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    you dont need clomid for anavar, it does nothing for your test really. its very expensive for the gains u get
    Where did you do your research? I was under the impression that Clomid was used to restore natty test and Nolva was mainly used as a Anti-Est. But both can be used to restore Test. And I don't think it is expensive at all for the gains I've made. I have had zero side effects..my strength is up and my lean mass is up, only 12 days in. Using only one compound that is safe and gets me those results..I'd pay for.

thanks for all the feedback........

Thread Information