Thread: deca only

Superhuman is offline Banned

deca only

hey can I run a deca -duraboline only cycle for a few weeks until I can afford some test and Dbol ? I was thinkin of going 400mg/week for 3 or 4 weeks and then when I can afford it, adding 750mg of Aquatest/week and 50mg Dbol/ED. What do u think? All I got is like 15 bottles of DecaDurabolin, and I want to start now, and then add to the cycle later. Please Advise... thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    VERY SIMPLE: NO.

Wait till you can afford all your gear!!!!!

Do it right, or don't do it at all!

decadbal is offline Banned
    id wait, the deca is gonna be or about a week later coming into effect, then your gonna stop it, and start other aas, id just save it to go with the others, bust ass for a month and have a solid lifting month with your cycle startup..

I would continue my deca throughout my cycle, I don't know if I made that clear? but I see what you guys are saying. I haven't done a cycle in months and I feel my body needing that extra boost again because my strength and size are stuck right now.

decadbal is offline Banned
    what i found out the hard way few years back, is when u depend on something to come, it wont...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The point is, by the time the test kicks in, it will be week 8 or 9! You would then have to run a long cycle. No point of using DBOLS. Instead of trying to afford taking 750mg of Test EW, why not go out and get some prop in the mean time? I just feel you will be shut down for several weeks and to me it's just not worth it.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    If you plan on running Deca by itself, goodluck. All I can say is I hope you don't have a sexual partner, because deca makes you go limp. Trust me!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    The point is, by the time the test kicks in, it will be week 8 or 9! You would then have to run a long cycle. No point of using DBOLS. Instead of trying to afford taking 750mg of Test EW, why not go out and get some prop in the mean time? I just feel you will be shut down for several weeks and to me it's just not worth it.
    I won't reiderate what BLT has already stated, but I will say that I fully agree with him. Go with the prop in the mean time. If you haven't go a source you can always do a Syno conversion to get your prop. Bottom line, though, is that no test+running deca =no erection! If you vlaue your member, be patient in not running your cycle until you have everything you need to complete it. Yes, this includes PCT and anti-e's.

_ODC

dangit is offline Member
    I've run deca only cycles when I first started... I got great results from it too. The trick is to run it pretty low like 300mg a week. No erection probs or anything.

some people are way more succeptible to deca than others and get deca dick... then again, for some it's all in their heads too (mentally).

Deca takes longer than test to kick in too. So if it were me... I'd start the deca and not worry about.

The test will shut you down too just like the deca will... they all shut you down. The dif with test is that you keep your wood.

If worse comes to shove and you loose your wood in the third week, then the test will kick in soon enough and you'll get wood back anyway.

Seems pretty simple too me.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    hahaha is this a ****ing joke?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you got 550+ posts and you're asking this question??

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    hey can I run a deca-duraboline only cycle for a few weeks until I can afford some test and Dbol? I was thinkin of going 400mg/week for 3 or 4 weeks and then when I can afford it, adding 750mg of Aquatest/week and 50mg Dbol/ED. What do u think? All I got is like 15 bottles of DecaDurabolin, and I want to start now, and then add to the cycle later. Please Advise... thanks
    Weird to see this newbie-question by a 500+ member.
    Don't start a cycle until you have all your gear, incl nolva and clomid. Don't ever run deca by itself! Have I made myself clear?!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    you dick will become a noodle.

you got 550+ posts and you're asking this question??
    haha. I just ask this because I have never used deca before, so I wanted to get some advise from people who know first-hand what it is like. The common rule is that you don't run a cycle without test, but I'm thinking about my time vs money issue. Thanks for the info. I'm not really worried about the deca dick right now because my girlfriend and I have already had enough sex for a life time . I think I'm just going to go with the deca alone for now, and get my test and the rest in a couple weeks. Hopefully it should look like this and it will be alright...
    1-4 Deca 300mg/wk
    2-4 Test Prop 750mg/wk
    4-8 Dbol 50mg/ED
    5-8 Deca 400mg/wk
    4-12 EQ 500mg/wk
    5-12 Test Cyp 1000mg/wk
    9-12 Deca 300mg/wk

This should work. I'll have enough money to do all of this but not for a few weeks.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd just wait and do a test/deca /dbol the right way and end it with the prop for the last few weeks alone then right into pct... no lag time before pct...

crossistanato76 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Typically, bodybuilders in the first cycle, use a double dose than the one mentioned, to get to 3 kg mass if there is a good protein intake (about 3g per pound of body weight) and for 8-9 weeks. It 'clear that the deca to 200mg effect HPTA axis, but moderate and if there is a good workout its gains are maintained well after the interruption of the cycle. Must stay at least 3 months though. I'd suggest 4. In general, subjects make a rational course of two months for the bulk, interrupt 4 months, and then carry out a course of two months for the definition. Rational use drugs, stay away from the strong alfachilati (Dianabol , Anadrol , Halotestin ), the testosterone , trenbolone .
    But these individuals 'rational' tutt'alpių compete in the height / weight. Federations to compete in bodybuilding hardcore or at least in the higher classes, must give up on rationality.
    Typically a first round of DECADURABOLIN (if not taken in combination) is structured as follows:

Week 1: 100mg
    week 2: 100 mg
    Week 3: 150 mg
    Week 4: 200 mg
    Week 5: 200 mg
    Week 6: 150 mg
    Week 7: 100 mg
    Week 8: 50 mg

Least 3g protein per kilogram of body weight in a high-calorie.
    Given that tarnishes a bit, 'do not be made in summer. There is a decline in mild / moderate HPTA axis with these doses, but is recovered in the months of suspension, and there is no need to use Clomid or Arimidex . The amount of impact depends on your sensitivity and receptor map. Who wants to be on the safe use lower doses, assesses their effects, and determines whether the next cycle is to try the case more or accept the current results. If you train well is likely to gain even 3 pounds, and the next round they should have retained at least one.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, u bump a 7 year old thread with this garbage....
    just wow

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I would have some HCG on hand to take during your cycle if you are going to run it like that. Probably 250I.u.'s 3x's week or the other school of thought is it has a secondary peak and you should take it every 4 days. Also an AI on hand like Aromasin or arimidex to help with the dbol 's side effects. Just to be safe. Either way, what is a few weeks? I would wait....

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Lol I justed noticed the date...nice...

Thread Information