rhinoman is offline Associate Member

jan. cutter, critique please!

aight guys, after 4 months of bulking, I'm at 215 and I am in thr process of getting my next cycle. This is what I'm getting.
    30 cc's test prop 100mg EOD(1-10)
    40 Ip winnies 50 mg ED
    plenty dragon d-bol 40mg ED(1-3)
    I'm not trying to get massive on this cycle so I don't think I need to through in EQ this time. What I do want to know is do you think I would benefit by adding 250-500 mg of TEST E to it? I'm trying to get sickly cut, 6% or BUST.

this thread is dying b4 it even started. BUMP a lil assistance please. THANKS GUYS

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    id leave the dbol out if u wana cut

same here, im using winny/prop as we speak. I started out at 190lbs natural then actually have gained so far about 11 lbs. all of it being lean. if i was you i would go with prop ed @ 75mg/ed for ten weeks then at week 6 use winny @ 50mg/ed. throughout the cycle run nolva @ 10mg/ed. besides that your good to go.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman
    aight guys, after 4 months of bulking, I'm at 215 and I am in thr process of getting my next cycle. This is what I'm getting.
    40 Ip winnies 50 mg ED
    I'm not trying to get massive on this cycle so I don't think I need to through in EQ this time. What I do want to know is do you think I would benefit by adding 250-500 mg of TEST E to it? I'm trying to get sickly cut, 6% or BUST.
    Just like these guys said... Leave out the dbol if you want to cut. And if you want lean mass, then EQ SHOULD be thrown in your cycle. Deca is what you want to avoid, not EQ. Test prop is the test you want to use. An excellent cutter is this...
    Week 1-14: Test prop @ 75mg ed or 100mg eod
    Week 1-12: Eq @ 400mg every week
    Week 9-14: Winny @50-75mg ed
    Take some femara/nolva during you cycle to keep you nice and dry.

EQ made my hair line recede like a mo fo. other than that I loved it. What about adding test enanthate bad or good idea?

IronAdam is offline Member
    EQ made my hair line recede like a mo fo. other than that I loved it. What about adding test enanthate bad or good idea?
    If EQ made your hair fall out you better watch your ass on winny.

winny wont cause receding hairlines! just really screws with the joints, making em like the tin-man, all dry and squeaky like.

winny wasn't that bad to me. What about adding some enanthate ? just an extra 250 a week. would it make a difference? THANKS

hurry

c'mon guys I'm ordering my gear tomorrow. I just want to know if I should take 250mg of enanthate with this cycle. thanks

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    c'mon guys I'm ordering my gear tomorrow. I just want to know if I should take 250mg of enanthate with this cycle. thanks
    Rhinoman, I'm curious, what did you end up doing with this cycle as I don't recall what you said about it...

And btw plasticfuture, you are giving out terrible advice again. Since you haven't ever taken winny, then I would assume that you would know this from your research. Winny has a high conversion rate to dht. Incase you didn't know, balding in most cases is because of hair folicles being dht sensitive. Thus, with an increase in dht, winny will do bad things to your hairline. Keep up these great posts dude

I'm gonna go with 150 mg of prop EOD 1-10 and 50 mg IP winny ED weeks 5-10. still considering throwing in some enanthate or EQ. Eq doesn't work that well on me so I was gonna see what gains I could get without it. UNSURE. My cycle doesn't start until Jan so any info would be badass. I forgot I'm taking finerstride and letrozole .

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    ED injections create a more stable blood level, therefore steadier gains, and more importantly less sides. IMO I would drop the winstrol , if you like to lift heavy because it is truly murder on your joints. My left elbow is still messed up from my last run of it. I would substitute with anavar if money isn't an issue.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Iowa, why would you want to avoid deca . Deca is probably something he should add, for increased protein synthesis and it also helps lub the joints. Get some deca rinoman you'll thank me later

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I'm gonna go with 150 mg of prop EOD 1-10 and 50 mg IP winny ED weeks 5-10. still considering throwing in some enanthate or EQ. Eq doesn't work that well on me so I was gonna see what gains I could get without it. UNSURE. My cycle doesn't start until Jan so any info would be badass. I forgot I'm taking finerstride and letrozole.
    well, one thing I might suggest is either nandrlone pheylprop or eq acetate. Both are faster acting forms of the more common bigger brother and nandro is suppose to give you less bloat so might be ideal for cutting. I'm actually going to be running it in my spring break cycle as the bulking drug and then switch to tren acetate half way through to mix things up. Just a little glimpse of my plan as it might give you some ideas:

this starts monday and runs till 2nd week in march, so not exactly sure of weeks/dates, but you get the idea
    wk 1-14 250mg test e eod
    wk 1-14 300mg eq eod
    wk 1-7 100mg nandro phenlyprop eod
    wk 8-14 75mg tren ed
    wk 8-14 75mg var ed
    wk 11-14 40mg halo ed

75mg proviron ed
    20mg nolva ed
    gh: 2iu 2xday 5 on 2 off
    12.5mcg t3 ed

Not sure about the nandro, I might extend it a little and just take some b-6 for prolactin values to coincide. Will be clean bulking for the first 8 weeks of my cycle and then cuting for the last 7. Clen /ECA will be rotated along with a strict cutting diet and considering dnp for 20 days @200mg....hope this gave you some ideas as Cozumel is on the back of my mind

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    A simple Prop/Tren cycle would do what you want if you can take ED pokes I'd go with

100mg Test Prop /ED
    75mg Tren Ace /ED

for 10 weeks each or run the Prop till week 11 if you're worried about recovery but it should be ok. If you want to get shredded even more you could add Winny for the back 5 weeks but I don't think it would do a lot more.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    40 Ip winnies 50 mg ED
    dbol for cutting uh no test e for cutting again no

pro winni tren good
    prop var tren good
    prop winni good

Thread Information