irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

glute shot are getting sorer,wats up?

ive been doing prop for 9 weeks now ed and i rotate my delts and glutes,when i inject the last bit of the needle its a bit harder and sore when putting the juice in,im i hit the same place too often?ive tryed my tris and biceps but every time i do them my arm is ****ed for a week.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    ive been doing prop for 9 weeks now ed and i rotate my delts and glutes,when i inject the last bit of the needle its a bit harder and sore when putting the juice in,im i hit the same place too often?ive tryed my tris and biceps but every time i do them my arm is ****ed for a week.
    How about quads? they are easy to hit by yourself. Another thing is towards the end of a cycle I buy extra needles to switch after drawing the solution. A fresh pin slides in very easy.

yes i draw with different needles too,i think i will try quads time to hit spotinjections.com

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ibuprofen 800 3 x ed

yes ibuprofen are good but i only take 400mg x2

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes ibuprofen are good but i only take 400mg x2
    The strength that docs prescribe is 800 3 x ed, or you could do Naproxen/ Aleive 500 2 x ed. Trust me double that dose and it WILL make a diff

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it very difficult to inject the same muscle more often then once every 14 days. If there is still ester from the last injection left in there, the muscle is all tough, cant poke the needle in without some force and once in it even makes a noise... let a good 2 weeks pass and the needle goes in nice an easy like day one again.

As for soreness, I usually have cast iron quads. I used Shanghai labs in my quads before with no pain at all, but I think someone said shanghai labs was underdosed, well now I am using a fully dosed gear, I am definately feeling testosterone kick in earlier then with SL gear, I also front loaded but after 2 weeks I am getting really nice shape up, all my PCT weight loss has filled back in (10 lbs gain in 2 weeks), but I also did 1 gram each of the last 2 weeks for front loading. I think the gear I am using now is dosed way better, the SL gear I did last time might have been lower, like 180 mg just based on how I am feeling the testosterone so fast now. Only problem is this stronger gear is making my quads sore like SL gear used to do to my glutes. Knotted up, swolen for about 4 days, cant do a duck squat (or sit on my heals type thing). The more it makes you sore, the more you cant reinject the same muscle for a specified period of time.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-13-2004 at 10:37 AM.

Thread Information