Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    310

    For all members!!

    Whats up guys I just want to make a comment to all of you out there. First off I went to say that I really enjoy this board and it has helped me in more ways than I can say. I am not trying to talkdown to anyone so please keep an open mind. I am trying to speak for myself and hopefully other newbies will back me up on this. I see alot of you guys get a little upset when a newbie(not me personally) asks a question that is already in the forum somewhere. For you guys that have done AS before it seems simple, "just do a search the answer is right their." Some of you have to understand that their is a lot of different opinions on this board and the more I read the more I get confused sometimes. Now I am not saying that a question like, "Can I do a deca only cycle?" is a good one because the answer is pretty clear cut. But questions like,"When is this going to kick in?" is more like an anxiety question or "newbie anxiety" like I prefer to call it. I have asked something similar to this not because I don't know that most of you have it kick in week 4 or 5 but because I lay in bed at night thinking "what is going on in my body?" I think some of us are just looking for some encouragement that everything is going good! As for doses, when it is someones first cycle they are usually trying to get away with the smallest amount possible because they are nervous. Hell I would like to stick a gram in me right a way, but I don't know what will happen to me, everybody is different! This is a board to help people I think if people don't like the questions then just don't answer it. Anyone can sit down and read the profiles and learn the stuff but when you are new it is just a little nerve racking at times.Ithink that what most of you experinced guys offer is experience and the fact that you were once where we are and that is reassuring to us or at least to me, because as far as knowledge you guys have so many different opinions that it could make one even more confused.Hopefully I have made some sense! Thanks to all of you that have helped me I greatly appreciate it!

  2. #2
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    We already had bullsh1t post thread, delete this post! And for starting this crap-SLAP!

  3. #3
    SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    310
    Partner I don't know who your throwing that slap at, I guess its people like you that are the ones that I direcct this post to!

  4. #4
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    YOU SLAPPITY SLAP SLAP!!!! If this Piece of Shyt will not delete this post will a Mod please. Calling all mods calling all mods.

  5. #5
    P Rock's Avatar
    P Rock is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York Fckin City
    Posts
    586
    why should he delete this post, he is just expressing his personal feelings, like the bro said if you dont like what he is saying, dont bother posting.

  6. #6
    SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    310
    Tkank p rock I appreciate it that I guess some people let the test get to their head!

  7. #7
    Dimes's Avatar
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,136
    I agree with P rock

  8. #8
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Read this thread that has been ongoing... **** do we need another just like it? I'll make it simple for you Bull Sh!t posts are driving me nuts..
    Now suck someone else off. Post this as an off topic in the lounge, I can see the future and sp1 your post count will skyrocket in the ar lounge.

  9. #9
    Alexander the Graet's Avatar
    Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    278
    do some more reasearch!

  10. #10
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    do some more reasearch!
    Yeah, all he had to do is hit the search button for [ bleeding heart needs attention ]

  11. #11
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    Tkank p rock I appreciate it that I guess some people let the test get to their head!
    Its the tren you mutha, so shut up. What does it take to get banned around here ???

  12. #12
    Alexander the Graet's Avatar
    Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Its the tren you mutha, so shut up. What does it take to get banned around here ???
    hey man! am with u but dont be so hard on the guy! I know what u mean and maybe u had previous knowledge before u joined this board but some newbees dont! and yes I hate stupid questions of some guys that post before they even research anything! SP1 dont get offended man but with time u will see how it feels to be on the board and see the same questions over and over again that it gets annoying just like the post u jusd did!

  13. #13
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    OK, I'm sorry. It looks like you put alot of thought into this so, even though it should have been a part of this other thread, I am sorry.

  14. #14
    bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    430
    Hey guys, I have a question. Can you drink Winnie???

    Sorry, couldn't resist!!

  15. #15
    bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    430
    Hey guys, I have a question. Can you drink Winnie???

    Sorry, couldn't resist!!

  16. #16
    SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    310
    Cool no problem with that , and aint nobdies hear!t bleeding brothas just trying to make a point, I can take the heat!

  17. #17
    SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    310
    No problem Mesomorphyl its cool you have your view!

  18. #18
    P Rock's Avatar
    P Rock is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York Fckin City
    Posts
    586
    Can't we all just get along? (quote by rodney king after the ass whipping)

  19. #19
    dtr98's Avatar
    dtr98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hos Ka Bos Ka
    Posts
    984
    i know what you mean! i can post something on 5 boards and get about 40 different answers, then post an answer and get more different answers.

    but in the end only you know how you body reacts, so it's up to you to adjust your cycle.
    good luck bro



    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    Whats up guys I just want to make a comment to all of you out there. First off I went to say that I really enjoy this board and it has helped me in more ways than I can say. I am not trying to talkdown to anyone so please keep an open mind. I am trying to speak for myself and hopefully other newbies will back me up on this. I see alot of you guys get a little upset when a newbie(not me personally) asks a question that is already in the forum somewhere. For you guys that have done AS before it seems simple, "just do a search the answer is right their." Some of you have to understand that their is a lot of different opinions on this board and the more I read the more I get confused sometimes. Now I am not saying that a question like, "Can I do a deca only cycle?" is a good one because the answer is pretty clear cut. But questions like,"When is this going to kick in?" is more like an anxiety question or "newbie anxiety" like I prefer to call it. I have asked something similar to this not because I don't know that most of you have it kick in week 4 or 5 but because I lay in bed at night thinking "what is going on in my body?" I think some of us are just looking for some encouragement that everything is going good! As for doses, when it is someones first cycle they are usually trying to get away with the smallest amount possible because they are nervous. Hell I would like to stick a gram in me right a way, but I don't know what will happen to me, everybody is different! This is a board to help people I think if people don't like the questions then just don't answer it. Anyone can sit down and read the profiles and learn the stuff but when you are new it is just a little nerve racking at times.Ithink that what most of you experinced guys offer is experience and the fact that you were once where we are and that is reassuring to us or at least to me, because as far as knowledge you guys have so many different opinions that it could make one even more confused.Hopefully I have made some sense! Thanks to all of you that have helped me I greatly appreciate it!

  20. #20
    SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    310
    thanks for the reply bro!

  21. #21
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    i know what you mean! i can post something on 5 boards and get about 40 different answers, then post an answer and get more different answers.

    but in the end only you know how you body reacts, so it's up to you to adjust your cycle.
    good luck bro
    I am sorry that you have to go to 5 boards... I just want our members here to have some intellegence and common sense. I do expect more, this board rocks AND TO THOSE THAT HAVE MY BACK... I SALUTE YOU!

  22. #22
    bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    199
    Without the silly questions I have nothing else to laugh at in a day

  23. #23
    dtr98's Avatar
    dtr98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hos Ka Bos Ka
    Posts
    984
    I LOVE YOU TOO!!! HONEY!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I am sorry that you have to go to 5 boards... I just want our members here to have some intellegence and common sense. I do expect more, this board rocks AND TO THOSE THAT HAVE MY BACK... I SALUTE YOU!

  24. #24
    SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I am sorry that you have to go to 5 boards... I just want our members here to have some intellegence and common sense. I do expect more, this board rocks AND TO THOSE THAT HAVE MY BACK... I SALUTE YOU!
    I don't think that it is a question of having anyone's back I am not trying to start anything. I am on this board constantly and I wouldn't want it to change I just think that sometimes a newbie might be apprehensive about posting because of some of the responses.

  25. #25
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    I don't think that it is a question of having anyone's back I am not trying to start anything. I am on this board constantly and I wouldn't want it to change I just think that sometimes a newbie might be apprehensive about posting because of some of the responses.
    And that is exactly what would inspire them to investigate on thier own first, and that is my point.

  26. #26
    SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    And that is exactly what would inspire them to investigate on thier own first, and that is my point.
    true! I am not saying not to investigate but investigating could get even more confusing! thats all I am trying to say, so sometimes it is better to just go right out and ask the question!

  27. #27
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Let sleeping dogs lie, especially the big ones... I am out of this thread, hope it dies.

  28. #28
    bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    199
    Everyone has thier own ideas and experiences, for the first timer running a cycle should be more about saftey, and finding out what your body reacts to. Alot of people recomend many different things so one should do thier own research,find out what is the safest that will still give you results and go from there, sorry now lets hope it dies!

  29. #29
    SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    Everyone has thier own ideas and experiences, for the first timer running a cycle should be more about saftey, and finding out what your body reacts to. Alot of people recomend many different things so one should do thier own research,find out what is the safest that will still give you results and go from there, sorry now lets hope it dies!
    True!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •