Please Help! I need immediate replies!

What's up. I actually posted this once before, but I wrote too much sh*t and I think the actual question that I was asking got lost in the text. Not trying to be a pest at all, but I'm actually starting my cycle tonight and I need to know what to do about this. Check it out: I'm a 26 yr old Male. 200lbs @ about 9-10%bf...
    Week:
    1-4 100mg Prop EOD
    1-14 500mg Test Enan/wk
    1-14 400mg EQ/week
    1-12 100mg Tren Acetate ED
    14-18 100mg Prop EOD

I've got plenty of Clomid for pct. and nolva to run throughout and for pct. If you see anything about this cycle that needs to be modified, I'm open to your suggestions, but my question for posting this thread is to find out this:

I am familliar with how to run clen as far as taurine, potassium, benedryl, and water intake. However I've never run it with a cycle though. And I'm getting some pretty mixed messages, So....

1. Should someone with my similar stats cycle Clenbuterol with this cycle?
    2. If so, what week would be best to start?
    3. Is the clen going to have a negative effect on my gains?
    4. Is this even f*cking safe to do?
    5. Would the clen yeild better results by being run in this cycle or in pct?
    6. What color will I turn if I do all of this?

I usually lean out pretty good from the tren...this is why I wonder if the addition of clenbuterol (even for only the last 6 weeks maybe?) would just shred me up with this cycle? Hit me back, I appreciate the input in advance.
    Thanks a lot!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Wish i could help you here but i have never touched clen .. i can say that it will not have negative effect on your gains as i believe it his some mild anabolic properties.

here's a bump for ya.

Can anybody help me out here at all?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    What's up. I actually posted this once before, but I wrote too much sh*t and I think the actual question that I was asking got lost in the text. Not trying to be a pest at all, but I'm actually starting my cycle tonight and I need to know what to do about this. Check it out: I'm a 26 yr old Male. 200lbs @ about 9-10%bf...
    Week:
    1-4 100mg Prop EOD
    1-14 500mg Test Enan/wk
    1-14 400mg EQ/week
    1-12 100mg Tren Acetate ED
    14-18 100mg Prop EOD

I've got plenty of Clomid for pct. and nolva to run throughout and for pct. If you see anything about this cycle that needs to be modified, I'm open to your suggestions, but my question for posting this thread is to find out this:

I am familliar with how to run clen as far as taurine, potassium, benedryl, and water intake. However I've never run it with a cycle though. And I'm getting some pretty mixed messages, So....

1. Should someone with my similar stats cycle Clenbuterol with this cycle?
    2. If so, what week would be best to start?
    3. Is the clen going to have a negative effect on my gains?
    4. Is this even f*cking safe to do?
    5. Would the clen yeild better results by being run in this cycle or in pct?
    6. What color will I turn if I do all of this?

I usually lean out pretty good from the tren...this is why I wonder if the addition of clenbuterol (even for only the last 6 weeks maybe?) would just shred me up with this cycle? Hit me back, I appreciate the input in advance.
    Thanks a lot!
    honestly, i dont think you need it at all bro!! You are doing a great cycle that w/ the right diet, you are gonna get shredded!!! I dont think the clen is going to hurt your gains. I believe you do it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off!! My opinion, diet and cardio a lil extra and you;ll be fine!! good luck!!!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen Will Not Hinder Your Gains I Use It With Every Cycle Maybe Start It Wk. 12 I Think You Will Get Ripped U Have Low B/f If U Can Get Ur B/f To 6-7% Use Masteron Rips U Up Good With Low B/f

I appreciate all of the advice, and welcome more of it. Thanks!

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I've tried clen but with your cycle and stats I don't think you should need it. stats and cycle plan seem really solid. You could save the clen for PCT perhaps, but from your planned cycle you might not need it. The tren and eq should keep you looking hard enough... Happy Growing!

I kinda thought the same about the tren and EQ together, but d*mn man...I've always thought Go Big or Go home, and the idea of cycling clen for a few weeks late in the cycle would put some serious vascularity??? I mean veins in my teeth and sH*t!!! AHHHHRRRRR! Thanks for the advice guys!

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    I've always thought Go Big or Go home
    Got that right. If you wanna do it... go for it. I don't THINK it will kill you

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    It Will Rip U Go End Of Cycle Into Pct 2wks. On 2wks. Off Go Low About 80mcg Ed For 3, 2 Week Cycles Should Be Cool Post Pics When Ur Done
    Goodluck Bro

Thread Information