Zues is offline Associate Member

Liquid Products???

Do you guys think that liquid products like liquid clomid and nolva are even real. Reason I ask is because if it were real them how can they legally sell it to you. My friend told me that it is anti estrogen prohormones but in liquid form. Reason I ask is cause I have been using *** liquid Nolva and Letro and still have gyno that seems to be slowly getting worse.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Do you guys think that liquid products like liquid clomid and nolva are even real. Reason I ask is because if it were real them how can they legally sell it to you. My friend told me that it is anti estrogen prohormones but in liquid form. Reason I ask is cause I have been using *** liquid Nolva and Letro and still have gyno that seems to be slowly getting worse.
    well do you think that we would be using this stuff if we thought it was fake? and your friend is an idiot prohormones in liquid form lol. no the stuff is real for research purposes of course.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i always use liquid clomid,clen etc... and im always happy wit them.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I've gotten to suspect some of the research companys'
    Some products just flat out don't work as well(or at all) as the others company's
    Not pointing any fingers just make sure you trust whoever your buying from
    I personally get my pct from my source from now on

(not that I have a source- this is fictional)

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Well reason I'm asking is cause ive been using liquid Nolva and Letro and they have been doing nothing. I upped my Nolva to 80mg day for almost three weeks and my nipples swell up a few days after each time I inject. But I used pill Nolva my last cycle and never had a problem with gyno. My other problem is I dont know if its from estrogen or progesterone. I was using Deca but stopped three weeks ago, in case thats what was causing it. But Ive used Deca in the past and never had a problem. Also the other day I took 30mg of D-bol and the next day my nipples were swollen up even more. Also been running 600mg of B-6 daily.

nightcrew213 is offline Banned
    If you get the liquid products from " H " then you have no worries.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I've used lion nutrition's flavored nolva and I have had situations where nipples were getting very sensative, red and pointy; do some of their nolva and overnight all the sensativity, redness and pointiness is gone.

For me, off cycle, my nipples dont point at all, on cycle they are fuller and pointy, the liquid nolva works. My liquid clomid came from the now out of business Liquid Research and now 2 PCT's using the stuff, I have had excellent and vigorous recoveries just like the real clomid is supposed to do. I also used L-dex from again the now out of business liquid research and as long as I was using some every 3rd day, I never even needed the nolva. I am not sure I want to use the anti-aromatase drugs like L-dex again... the one cycle I had using that stuff, my cholesterol and triglicerides shot thru the roof, but on the next cycle which I used only nolvadex , my triglicerides dropped 100 points and the cholesterol was down 70 points with a strong improvement in the HDL cholesterol. Since then I have read from breastcancer.org about Nolvadex having very strong tendencies to improve cholesterol/trigliceride levels and its even being evaluated now by the FDA for use in men that never used steroids because it sometimes works better then other LDL lowering/HDL increasing drugs and also has a strong tendancy to lower plaque build up in arteries.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-13-2004 at 10:26 AM.

Thread Information