Thread: STILL Strong

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member

STILL Strong

Well im 3.5 weeks off cycle and my strength which was going up slowley but surly throughout the cycle is still going up!! I feel good at the gym and even though im not gaining anymore weight I havent lost any yet. Is this normal? Or maybe these low dosage cycles work for me. Granted I didnt make huge gains in body weight, i'm 5'11" started at 225 and ended at 235 but people couldnt even tell that I was roid'n exept that everyone noticed I was getting thicker and more defined! My bench went from 405 max to 455 my leg press went up 2 plates more each side for the same reps as before. This seems abnormal to still be making gains after cycle, the only thing I can attribute it to is still eatin the same amount, and still training with the same intensity! Plus I think I love Tribulous it gives me alot of energy

bullram is offline Member
    what were u taking? any long lasting esters? did you pct?

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Im still on Pct I ran Prop 50 mg ed to start then tapered in enanthate then tapered off enanthate and ran prop out I never shot more than 400 mg a week in total. Pct is just clomid nolva and tribulous

Thread Information