Serious cycle question! I need quick advice

Ok guys. I'm getting some pretty mixed messages about running clenbuterol throughout my entire cycle?? I've done a lot of reading on this board and several other and I'm not finding the information that I need. I'm gonna run: 1-10 Test E @ 500mg/wk
    1-12 Tren acetate @ 140mg EOD (I made it a bit stronger than I usually do)
    1-12 Eq @ 400mg/wk
    10-14 Prop at 100mg EOD

I've got plenty of Clomid for pct and nolva to take throughout. I'm 26yrs old 6'0" right at 200 lbs and I'm around 9-10% bf. Although some people will disagree when they hear others say that tren burns body fat, (and I'm not tyring to argue here) I am one of those who sees it on MYSELF everytime I cycle it whether it's a mental or a scientific thing. So knowing that I'm goign to lean out a little bit just from the tren, I'm wondering if I should throw the clen in there and try and get even more lean.?!?!?
    I know how to dose it and what measures to take as far a Taurine, Potassium, and benedryl, but I'm wondering if it's even f*ckin safe to do?
    Will a person in my situation see better results with the clen during my cycle or during pct?

Thanks for the help guys.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, for one thing, I'd definitely run the prop dose higher than your Tren and I would also shoot both ED!

EDIT:

I didn't see the Test Enan...

Oh, and I would DEFINITELY jumpstart the cycle with prop!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, for one thing, I'd definitely run the prop dose higher than your Tren and I would also shoot both ED!

EDIT:

I didn't see the Test Enan...
    My bad, I didn't see the Test E.

ya start your cycle for the first four weeks with prop and last four weeks with prop. both at 75mg/ed. this way it will benefit in multiple ways. it will help jumpstart your body to test, giving you results quicker then easily switching over to enan. also it will keep your blood pressure down while you inject ed. lastly, it will help you come off of enan because its a slow releasing ester if you just ended it alone it can shut you down, so by finishing with prop helps you come off enan way better. also make sure you run nolva at 10mg/ed then jumping it up to 20mg/ed during pct. with the clomid, save it for the pct and you will be fine. good luck bro, hope everything goes well with this cycle. make sure you keep the tren sides in check as they can get a little nasty.

Question

I appreciate the sh*t out of the input fellas, I'll take your advice with the prop. I'm not try in to slap any faces here, but while what you guys said was great information and will be implemented into the cycle....my real question in this post was concerning the clenbuterol usage during this cycle...

"Although some people will disagree when they hear others say that tren burns body fat, (and I'm not tyring to argue here) I am one of those who sees the fat burning effects of it on MYSELF everytime I cycle it whether it's a mental or a scientific thing. So knowing that I'm going to lean out a little bit just from the tren, I'm wondering if I should throw the clenbuterol in there and try and get even more lean.?!?!? I know how to dose it and what measures to take as far a Taurine, Potassium, and benedryl, but I'm wondering if it's even f*ckin safe to do? Or will it have negative effects on my gains? Will a person with my stats see better results with the clen during my cycle or by using it during pct? If it is something that you belive I can accomplish SAFELY with this cycle, advise me on how you would do it? Duration? Frequency?

Thanks for the help guys.

Thread Information