jay007 is offline Associate Member

Tren Home Brew Question

I have Componet T-H 200mgs, it says 20 implants. What size kit would I need to make TREN ? How many CC's would I get out of the 200mgs and how many mgs per CC's will it come out to. Your help is needed I don't want to kill myself.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007
    I have Componet T-H 200mgs, it says 20 implants. What size kit would I need to make TREN? How many CC's would I get out of the 200mgs and how many mgs per CC's will it come out to. Your help is needed I don't want to kill myself.
    You might want to move this question to the LAB.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007
    I have Componet T-H 200mgs, it says 20 implants. What size kit would I need to make TREN? How many CC's would I get out of the 200mgs and how many mgs per CC's will it come out to. Your help is needed I don't want to kill myself.
    Each implant pellet has 20mg of tren . There's 10 implant pellets per cart. That's 2000mg or 2g of tren. Therefor you need a 2g. kit. It should make about 25ml at 75mg/ml, give or take. I don't use kit's to do fina conversions, just personal preference.

-ODC

mine has ten implants

sorry 20 implants so would i need a 4 g kit. If so how many shots do i get out of it.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    That all depends on how high you want you mg/ml ratio to be. Usually the kit will make it out to be 75ml/ml at 25ml for a 2g. kit. So if you had 20 implants you would need a 4g. kit and that would make 50ml at 75mg/ml.

Thread Information