Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Bull Sh!t posts are driving me nuts..

If you go to just about any thread you will see one newbie post after another trying to get their post count up. They are not teaching anyone or helping anyone. They just like to make fun of the person asking a simple question. There is no need for this. I have seen you guys run a bunch of people off , just you guys aint got anything better to do treat people like they are stupid.

When I first came here I seen very informative posts with real discussion.

I think this site is going down hill.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Ask them all to PM you, and by the way how many times per week should i take d-bol?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i havent been around in a few months, and i have noticed the decline in informative posts without a few dumb comments intermingled

roc1292 is offline Junior Member
    can you help me out?

What do you need

MedicWill is offline Banned
    Its probably because its pretty known that you dont get any respect or acknowledgement unless you have high posts. Or atleast more than a few posts.

Ive seen other boards not count posts in sections like the lounge etc just because of that reason.

roc1292 is offline Junior Member
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this what i need

there was a member on this board that had web site, on his web page he had food counter in caloreis, dose anyone know who he is. The reason that i posted here is beacuse i figure most look here first

thanks roc

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I disagree there are guys here for years w/out high posts. And you can't rack up posts as fast as you think, give it a try. There are stop gaps in place. It is just that this is not 411 for AS dablers, or a drive thru window for answers for those just stopping by.

Every question could be answered with a simple search that I've seen people are too lazt or too stupid to realize this is not a game or a hobby. This is serious ****.

Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    Its probably because its pretty known that you dont get any respect or acknowledgement unless you have high posts. Or atleast more than a few posts.

Ive seen other boards not count posts in sections like the lounge etc just because of that reason.
    MedicWill you had like 10 or 11 posts when I helped you. So your perception is scewed just a bit. Did anyone disrespect you? Did you ask should I take one winny tab every other day?

True but you cant deny you with 2400+ posts will likely get more responces and also more respect with your posts compaired to someone with less than 20 posts.

True but you cant deny you with 2400+ posts will likely get more responces and also more respect with your posts compaired to someone with less than 20 posts.
    Did it happen to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    MedicWill you had like 10 or 11 posts when I helped you. So your perception is scewed just a bit. Did anyone disrespect you? Did you ask should I take one winny tab every other day?

Im not taking personally toword myself at all. Everyone here has been awesome and given me way more info than I expected.

I was just trying to explain the connotation that comes along with not that alot of posts. I post on many other boards and this seems to be a unspoken universal system. Its not so much that you dont get respect with low posts, its more like you arnt taken as seriously when the fact could be you are just as serious as high posters if not more serious.

And im not refering to myself in any of this...

No ne wants to disrespect anyone or hurt anyones feelings but when some guy is ready to swallow some pills or stick himself he'd better have some answers before he starts. This is really serious business with consequences, that is what I find the most frustrating.

I have no Idea roc1292 sorry!!

Post count doesnt mean any thing except that person is board!!! just look at mine. I have a full life, ya think??

I agree with that 1victor

Thanks Medic it is frustrating to see people not care what they are doing. Unfortunatley I'm pushing 40 so I can remeber the days when someone would hand me a pill and I would say what does it do? They would tell me then I would swallow it, pretty stupid if you think about it.

Im not taking personally toword myself at all. Everyone here has been awesome and given me way more info than I expected.

I was just trying to explain the connotation that comes along with not that alot of posts. I post on many other boards and this seems to be a unspoken universal system. Its not so much that you dont get respect with low posts, its more like you arnt taken as seriously when the fact could be you are just as serious as high posters if not more serious.

And im not refering to myself in any of this...
    You are just as much a part of this, anhydro78 is a senior member, so I will agree with him. Then you say I haven't experieced this personally. Do you think it is because you did not ask a question you could have answered yourself? I waited before becoming a member just to research and read the rules.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78

Post count doesnt mean any thing except that person is board!!! just look at mine. I have a full life, ya think??
    Anhydro, didn't Loz have that info @ one time?.. ..
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-09-2004 at 02:38 PM. Reason: I can't spell woth 2 rows of rat sh@t!!!

post count is meaningless unless you are registered mod or vet. otherwise everyone is basically in the same boat, looking for answers. the only thing that separates us all is the time we started a name in this forum. so dont try to look for pity all of you newbs out there because there are ppl that do have answers and are more than happy to share them with you. I got all the answered i need of my FIRST post. The key is to know how to write a thread,and not to post meaningless threads. learn that and the answers will come, otherwise post stupid shyt and we dont care.

My life must be fuller than yours.

my whole point with this is I have seen entire threads with 10+ replys and not one person helping the guy out. If you dont have anything better to do than to bull sh!t we have a lounge for that.

Just like the guy eric about a week ago he came here looking for advise and the only thing people could come up with was talking about how stupid he was.

I dont know almostgone. Mods and Vets are the only ones that are allowed to have signatures any more. SO if he did it is long gone.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    As everyone has stated, POST COUNT DOESN'T mean anything. Just because your title is a newbie, doesn't mean you don't have any knowledge! I've seen very educated guys come on the board as a newbie and offered fantastic advice. It's up to each individual to know who knows there stuff and who doesn't. What gets me is newbies are actually giving out advice that would kill a horse! If you don't know what your talking about, don't respond!!!!! I know guys on several boards and all they do is post in the lounges. Again, high post count doesn't mean a **** thing!

Be safe,

BLT

just depends on how the thread was brought into play. if they come in with their homework done then they get the answers. ppl dont wanna answer questions from ppl who dont know anything, havent researched, and HAVENT SEARCHED FOR PREVIOUS THREADS DEALING WITH THE TOPIC!!!

my whole point with this is I have seen entire threads with 10+ replys and not one person helping the guy out. If you dont have anything better to do than to bull sh!t we have a lounge for that.

Just like the guy eric about a week ago he came here looking for advise and the only thing people could come up with was talking about how stupid he was.
    That guy not only posted the same question 5 times, he was shytty about it... Listen he was banned the same day he joined. Does that say something?

Stuff like that, pisses me off. WE HAVE A NO FLAME POLICY. If I ever see someone disrespecting a member, they will be reported! This board isn't for joking around. We are here to help each other out. If you aren't mature enough to answer a question, then by all means don't ANSWER IT! Just because you think the question is stupid doesn't mean it is.

says he needs to get something done then return JUST a little smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    That guy not only posted the same question 5 times, he was shytty about it... Listen he was banned the same day he joined. Does that say something?
    He also was pm'ing everyone that was logged on.

i know, he pm'ed me. i wrote a thread on him and what needs to be done because it was really annoying.

mass junkie is offline banned
    It happens on every board man...you just gotta learn to sift through all the bad posts and take from it what you want

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Stuff like that, pisses me off. WE HAVE A NO FLAME POLICY. If I ever see someone disrespecting a member, they will be reported! This board isn't for joking around. We are here to help each other out. If you aren't mature enough to answer a question, then by all means don't ANSWER IT! Just because you think the question is stupid doesn't mean it is.
    Ok, we get it you'll tell. Anyway this guy was banned the same day he joined look for eric2878 or something like that or search for a post that says" answer this!!" and you can see what a waste.

Of course we have exceptions, and yes, I'm sure he drove us all crazy. But, all you have to do is PM a MOD or a VET so we are aware of it.

BLT

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    post count is meaningless unless you are registered mod or vet. otherwise everyone is basically in the same boat, looking for answers. the only thing that separates us all is the time we started a name in this forum. so dont try to look for pity all of you newbs out there because there are ppl that do have answers and are more than happy to share them with you. I got all the answered i need of my FIRST post. The key is to know how to write a thread,and not to post meaningless threads. learn that and the answers will come, otherwise post stupid shyt and we dont care.

That is spot on Plastic. I can't add anything to that..

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    It happens on every board man...you just gotta learn to sift through all the bad posts and take from it what you want
    Couldn't of said it better myself. Amen bro, AMEN!

I'm a Vet and I still learn new stuff everyday and a lot of times, its not from another VET or MOD!

The classic immediate example of this was the d-bols guy yesterday. No no one needs to get bashed it sucks but if someone comes onto this board asking a question like that it speaks volumes about how serious and concerned they are.

Did some buddy just sell him 200 of them and say take these! They will make you huge.
    How is it that this guy has them but does not know what to do with them? He dererves to get knocked up side the head to even think about it.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm a Vet and I still learn new stuff everyday and a lot of times, its not from another VET or MOD!

I get alot of info from the so called (newbie) You never know who the newbies are. They could be a mod or a vet from another board or anything like that..

Hey i take everything with a grain of salt from the ppl on this forum. if i recieve information from a newb or vet that i feel is a little sketchy, i will go and ask someone else for their opinions. but by all means i dont care from whom i get the information to just as long as its honest and truthful. said and done.

Yeah the eric guy was irritating and that may not have been the best example. He pm'ed me as well. But if you look back at his posts not one person tried to help him either.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Hey i take everything with a grain of salt from the ppl on this forum. if i recieve information from a newb or vet that i feel is a little sketchy, i will go and ask someone else for their opinions. but by all means i dont care from whom i get the information to just as long as its honest and truthful. said and done.
    That's how it should be done. I get tons of PM's daily about questions. If I haven't used say CLEN , I will NOT comment or give advise because I don't know enough about it. If I haven't used it, I most likely can't give sound advise...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information