Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Question test prop dossage ok?? and whats up with my winny??

i got 12 10ml bottles of test prop dossed at 200mg a ml. which is custom made. anyway i started my cycle today!

1-12 100mg ed prop
    9-12 50mg ed winny
    1-15 20mg ed nolva
    13-15 clomid

how dose this look for a 2nd cycle?? i also have 3 10ml bottles of QV eq dosed at 200mg a ml. i was thinking of using that also but i beleive thats too much for a 2nd cycle am i right??

and about my winny i had it sitting in the fridge for like 3 weeks and the white stuff settled on the bottom?? is that normal?? after i shook it up it returned to the nice milky white liquid it was before!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    i got 12 10ml bottles of test prop dossed at 200mg a ml. which is custom made. anyway i started my cycle today!

1-12 100mg ed prop
    9-12 50mg ed winny
    1-15 20mg ed nolva
    13-15 clomid

how dose this look for a 2nd cycle?? i also have 3 10ml bottles of QV eq dosed at 200mg a ml. i was thinking of using that also but i beleive thats too much for a 2nd cycle am i right??

and about my winny i had it sitting in the fridge for like 3 weeks and the white stuff settled on the bottom?? is that normal?? after i shook it up it returned to the nice milky white liquid it was before!

that's normal with the winny, but i am a slow gainer, so for me i would throw in the eq. it all depends on your stats goals etc.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    are those half cc shots of prop painful? i brewed some prop at 150mg/ml and it was mule kickin painful.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    that's normal with the winny, but i am a slow gainer, so for me i would throw in the eq. it all depends on your stats goals etc.
    currently i am 230lbs. unsure of bf% though i can see abs somewhat though! my goal is to bulk-bulk-bulk & bulk until i am big enough to rip down and still be huge i wont rip for probally 3 years yet! i want to gain nice quality mass and not that ****ty bloat look god i hate that i think it looks like someone that is just big and fat peroid and not a bodybuilder.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    are those half cc shots of prop painful? i brewed some prop at 150mg/ml and it was mule kickin painful.
    its been like 7 hours since i injected my prop now and i have no pain in my glute whatsoever well at first i did but it was just normal nothing more! and just to be sure test prop is a clear liquid right??

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    its been like 7 hours since i injected my prop now and i have no pain in my glute whatsoever well at first i did but it was just normal nothing more! and just to be sure test prop is a clear liquid right??
    prop is really pale yellow, and with your goals i would do the EQ. i don't know man everyone told me to just do test my first cycle,but i didn't listen. i took dbol 40mg/day for 4 weeks,500/wk test enenth,and deca 400/wk.

i only gained about 20 solid lean muscle pounds. all the gear that your taking isn't as strong as you think, or maybe it just takes me alot to get big.

Thread Information