styxecl is offline Junior Member

does tren acetate have that bad side effects?

have been searching for stuff about parabolan and tren acetate and enanthate . think i would like to do a stack with parabolan for my next cycle, my first was deca and dianabol .

i like the sound of parabolan over the others, due to the lack of hair loss and acne mainly i have to admit dont wanna be bald by 21 lol and also the length the gains last for

i was wondering tho, are the side effects really that bad with tren acetate...heard one bloke the mood swings were so bad he nearly committed suicide he got so angry

also any one in the UK, have you found parabolan to be present here...just wondering if it is around in the country or only US

any help is greatly appreciated

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    tren is the nectar of gods

noticeable sides, but all Oh so worth it. Tren will give you unbelievable strength. at 75mg it gives me night sweats and insomnia. at 100mg i had really bad back, shoulder and calve cramps/pumps. all sides were tolerable.

10-12 weeks cycle will do nice. i just finished a 22 weeker. my best cycle yet.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    tren is the nectar of gods

noticeable sides, but all Oh so worth it. Tren will give you unbelievable strength. at 75mg it gives me night sweats and insomnia. at 100mg i had really bad back, shoulder and calve cramps/pumps. all sides were tolerable.

10-12 weeks cycle will do nice. i just finished a 22 weeker. my best cycle yet.
    10-12 weeks of tren is a bit long (toxic), if thats what you meant. Most people stay in the range of 7-8 weeks.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    im on 90mg ed of tren and no sides so to speak of right now, on week 4 right now.

imann is offline Member
    Your first cycle of d-bol and deca speaks for its self.....have you tried a search on tren ace.b/c there are sides with virtually all AS.some are just more severe than others. I'm currently running 1000 mg per week of test-E, 600 mg per week of EQ and 75 mg ED of tren ace.----------the nite sweats are horrible, ussually about 3 to 4 a week and I have had some deeply sick a$$ thoughts about hurting people.......it is the most "rage" I have ever felt off of any AS....the strength gains are fvcking insane....tren, if you can handle ED injects and the sides, the gains are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    10-12 weeks of tren is a bit long (toxic), if thats what you meant. Most people stay in the range of 7-8 weeks.
    its not as toxic as you think. i work for a lab and take my bloods regularly. i monitored all my level thru 22 weeks., blood test every week. I check AST, ALT, GGT and it never left range. bp a little high at times, but nothing extraordinary. nothing like dbol /drol bp readings.

for a newbster, stick with the short range then, 7-8 weeks. mark my words, you'd wish you'd done 12 weeks.

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova33
    im on 90mg ed of tren and no sides so to speak of right now, on week 4 right now.
    YOU ARE INCREDIBLEY LUCKY.............I wish I could say the same, but the gains are worth the sides....no pain...no gain

so are the gains as good with parabolan ? as its a diferent ester is there a less anabolic effect or is the only diff the half life and inj periods and time to become effective?

i can take the ED injections but i dont wanna be too aggressive

just wondering what did you mean by ' my first stack speaks for itself'? not takin offence just wanna learn

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by styxecl
    so are the gains as good with parabolan ? as its a diferent ester is there a less anabolic effect or is the only diff the half life and inj periods and time to become effective?

i can take the ED injections but i dont wanna be too aggressive

just wondering what did you mean by ' my first stack speaks for itself'? not takin offence just wanna learn

cheers
    the aggressiveness is up to you bro.

here's a copy/paste jammy for ya

Parabolan is trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. The half-life of a steroid ester is mostly dependent on its ratio of fat solubility to water solubility: the longer chain the ester, the higher this ratio, and the longer the half-life. This particular carbonate could be most closely compared with an enanthate ester; the half-life is probably a little less than week.

An amp (76 mg trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) is comparable only to 58 mg of trenbolone acetate. (The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter and therefore a higher percentage of the weight is trenbolone.)

The properties of Parabolan are the same as trenbolone acetate (Finaject) except for longer half life. While Finaject itself is no longer available, in some cases injectable preparations from Finaplix have been made. The substance is the same: trenbolone acetate.

There is no evidence in the literature, nor I think practical evidence, that trenbolone acetate has a "special role" in burning fat. Rather, it is an extraordinarily potent AAS, being about three times as effective per milligram as testosterone esters. For this reason, any property which anabolic steroids have, trenbolone acetate will demonstrate more strongly per milligram.

I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know of a number of users, at doses of typically 50 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. There are however anecdotal claims of kidney problems. It seems to me, however, that this is occurring only with athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame can fairly be laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan, not trenbolone acetate) is not clear.

It is also not clear that trenbolone results in any greater degree of increased aggression for a given amount of anabolic effect than testosterone itself does. However, on a per milligram basis, it undoubtedly does. The substance does not cause uncontrollable "roid rage " despite the hype to that effect often seen.

nbfire is offline New Member
    While we're on the topic of tren ,the steroid profiles on steroid.com if you look up finaject (tren a.) it says that one of the side effects is acne and incerased oil production. Now if you look under parbolan (tren h.) it says that hair loss and acne are rarely a side effect. Why is this? They are the same drug but just in a different ester , right?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    its not as toxic as you think. i work for a lab and take my bloods regularly. i monitored all my level thru 22 weeks., blood test every week. I check AST, ALT, GGT and it never left range. bp a little high at times, but nothing extraordinary. nothing like dbol /drol bp readings.

for a newbster, stick with the short range then, 7-8 weeks. mark my words, you'd wish you'd done 12 weeks.
    You have the right idea, something I will do next time (blood work). I wish I woked at a lab, b/c I will have to find out if my doc is cool and will monitor my levels. If not, I guess I could do it myself, but I would feel much more confident under supervision of an MD.

thanks for the responses

i dont really think the aggression would be too big a problem, naturally im laid back so cant see myself losing my temper just due to tren

so is there little diiference at all between tren en and parabolan ? ive seen it advised that early stacks should be made up of longer lasting esters so one of these would be more suitable than tren act

i have to be honest, hair loss is a big concern of mine. does enanthate generally speed it or is like parabolan in that hair loss isnt supposed to be normally caused

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    Bro before you even consider this stack you need test included...you didnt even have any in your first cycle either...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Decent amount of hairloss, night sweats and a bit of irritability for myself. Mild acne as well.

i read the profiles and it said to never use test if you're a newbie, but on here people say never do a staack without it...confused

how come test is so good considering trenbolone is supposed to be about 3 times as anabolic . is it cos tren shuts down your endogenous test levels so bad that test is needed?

thanks for the input

Ejuicer, is that with para or tren act? what did you stack with it?

cheers bro

acetate... and i've run it by itself, with d-bol and test.

Clarify a little better there... alone, tren /d-bol and test/tren

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by styxecl
    i read the profiles and it said to never use test if you're a newbie, but on here people say never do a staack without it...confused

how come test is so good considering trenbolone is supposed to be about 3 times as anabolic . is it cos tren shuts down your endogenous test levels so bad that test is needed?

thanks for the input
    bro i dont know where u read newbies shouldnt use test! the best cycle for a 1st timer is test e alone at 500mg/week.

ya tren will shut ur body down if u dont run it with test. always keep the test at a higher dose than the tren.

IMO a great cycle would b prop,tren,eq. but i personally break out on tren so i stay away from it

Previous opinions stated that you shouldnt use test as a first cycle, such as in the 1996 world anabolic review. Some people who have read that may still be misinformed.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Test will also shut your body down.

thats the thing i dont get about the advice of always takin test...if you're takin it cos other roids like tren and deca really shut down your endogenous test prod how is supplementing it with more exogenous test gonna help?

will it just stop your libido etc droppin too low while on the cycle? surely if you do proper PCT you'll not be affected by how low your endo. test levels had dropped

what did tren combine with best for you, d'bol or test?

cheers

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Dude, do ur research. If you did then u'd know that test is an essential part to anyones cycle.

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Test will also shut your body down.
    that is what pct is for.your levels are high while on test . then you do clomid, hcg ,etc. to get your body producing test again.And yeah your first cycle speaks for its self in that you obvisously did not do enough research on AS before juicin'..........deca and d-bol is a horribly under educated noob cycle.......YOU HAVE TO RUN TEST.........DO MORE RESEARCH........not trying to flame you but the "deca/d-bol cycle" really pi$$es me off.....I hope you see how necessary it is to run test with your cycles......good luck with your future cycles.

cheers boys no offence taken, will search for why test is so essential

i did a lot of research but only on the profiles rather than on past posts on the forum

imann is offline Member
    Yes.......KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

dieseL atC is offline Member
    My dick hates Tren ..

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    im shooting 525 mg of tren a week (75 mg everyday)..no real side effects yet (on week 6 of 8) just ****in rage...it got really bad at 3 then went away

spooledup is offline Banned
    "that is what pct is for.your levels are high while on test "

^what the heck is this supposed to mean?? Test will shut down your natural test just about as bad as any other AAS, and in most cases worse. What you're talking about is post cycle. What does that have to do with while you're on?

I'm getting ready for another eq/tren cycle and it will NOT include test. I do not like it, it does NOTHING positive for me.

Quit saying test is a MUST for everyone. That is irresponsible. Not everyone's goals lead then to use test and not everyone wants the results from test.

yeah it seems like test is only supposed to be included in all cycles so you dont lose the physiological effects of your endogenous test like hair production and libido.

when i was on deca and d'bol i had no drop in libido etc at all...was higher if anything lol!

cant see what other reason there is. before someone tells me to do a search again ive been searchin s**t loads and cant find any reaoson, just people saying it should always be used

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    "that is what pct is for.your levels are high while on test "

^what the heck is this supposed to mean?? Test will shut down your natural test just about as bad as any other AAS, and in most cases worse. What you're talking about is post cycle. What does that have to do with while you're on?

I'm getting ready for another eq/tren cycle and it will NOT include test. I do not like it, it does NOTHING positive for me.

Quit saying test is a MUST for everyone. That is irresponsible. Not everyone's goals lead then to use test and not everyone wants the results from test.
    Hey kid go do some homework.....pct is to get your body to start producing test on its own again....and yes test shuts you down....but while you are on cycle(on test) it is already at a high level.....I hope your test free cycle works out for you.....you will make AS history, and yes when using most AS, TEST IS MUST....do a search and you will find that out rather fast.......don't tell me that I'm irresponsible for giving out proper info...go do a search b4 you get back on here and annoy me with your undereducated antics.
    Oh yeah by the way I have two degrees and one of them happens to be in biochemical engineering....so once again go do some research b4 you come back and try to mis inform others.......if you don't want to run test...that is your problem.....you better get used to having a limp kak.

Thread Information