FB35 is offline Junior Member

bad ass pit stains

my cycle ended a little over 2 months ago, and so would the huge pit stains i got, or atleast i thought they would. i still sweat like a mother from my pits, and i never used to before i did my first cycle. when does this **** subside? ive tried different deoderants and everything. any advice?

deejay14 is offline New Member

Swetty Betty

Hi M8,

Have you tried a product called "Dryclaw" ? Its a type of deodarant but is far more effective than the store stuff.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Purchas an anti-persperant spelling?

i use right guard, its an anti-perspirant/deodorant

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deejay14
    Hi M8,

Have you tried a product called "Dryclaw" ? Its a type of deodarant but is far more effective than the store stuff.

2 words CERTAIN DRY works for me. i think you can pick it up at wallgreens or albertsons. it's like 6 bucks and you put it on before bedtime then use your regular deodorant in the daytime. it works by closing your sweatglands and doesn't wash off in the shower.

biofx is offline Junior Member
    I second the Certain Dry. Works great. Just don't use it after a shower; if you shower before bed, shower earlier and apply the certain dry before bed.
    You can use your regular deoderant in the day, but you will find you don't really need it.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    ya i have the same problem with sweating. i might try that stuff, does it irritate(sp) skin?? i used other brands and it makes me itch and break out sometimes...thanks

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Certain Dri works wonders

Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    ya i have the same problem with sweating. i might try that stuff, does it irritate(sp) skin?? i used other brands and it makes me itch and break out sometimes...thanks
    If you shave your pits, it could be a problem. I buzz my pits with a clipper once in a while, and I just don't apply it that day.

Also if regular deoderant irritates you, it could be a little harsh. You only need a little of the certain dry though, and once you are using it for a week or two, you don't even have to apply it daily. It burned and itched just a little for me, but only for the first week.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I used to have the same problem bro. You just have to find something that works for you, everyones body chemistry is different, so I can't say what would work for you. I used everything and the only anti-perspirant/deodorant that works for me is Degree (the foam stuff)

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Try deodarant talc with your deodarant, good luck.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    As Moosepellet said, everyone's body chemistry is slightly different. For me most deoderants eventually cause my shirts to get 'cardboard armpit syndrome'. However Arm&Hammer with baking soda doesn't so that's what I stick with.

I am having the same problem, I never really had bad arm pit sweatting before my first cycle, and its not going away at all! I am going to try that certain dry stuff you all are talkign about, it sounds promising

thanks
    Alex

I tried every deoderant known to man. Nothing stopped my sweating, until I started certain dry; this sounds like a freakin ad lol. I am just one of those people that "run hot". My metabolism is crazy and I keep my car and house like an ice box.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Drysol is awesome......one application and i didnt sweat a drop for a week. Chekc it out....its a prescription tho.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    Drysol is what I use. I can get a prescription for anything I need(well my grandma can). It works great for me. I used to have the same problems but now I don't. I can be working out hard in the gym, sweating to death, and i'll never sweat under my arms....works that good for me....

what's in deodorant that causes the yellow stain and hardness to the armpits of a tshirt?

Thread Information